Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
Who has the best prices/deals on gauges??? >

Who has the best prices/deals on gauges???

Notices

Who has the best prices/deals on gauges???

Old 07-08-2009, 03:57 PM
Pirate of the Chesapeake
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Who has the best prices/deals on gauges???

Hey guys looking for a single engine set up(oil, fuel, volt, rpm, temp, Speedo,... Doesn't matter if it is autometer, livorsi/gaffrig.. Who has the best deals on them?? Not looking for nothing trick, just some white or black face ones.. Let me know, or if you have a line up on some.. Thanks

John Jr
Old 07-08-2009, 07:03 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Livorsi has 10% off right now .....

and Gaffrig has 25% ........

25% OFF - 4 5/8" & 2 5/8" RACING SERIES GAUGES and GPS KITS!

Enjoy a 25% discount off retail pricing on every ONLINE order of 2 5/8" and 4 5/8" racing series gauges and GPS Kits in White or Platinum color now through July 12th, 2009. Now is the time to re-do your dash, make the old look new again and get that boat out on the water!

ONLINE PROMO CODE: 25JUL09 Enter promo code in the "How did you here about us" box when you order online - After your order is submitted we will manually deduct the 25% discount from your subtotal.
Old 07-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Registered

ss competition I put a set of these on my scarab and they where great. Light up green.
I have some old gaffrigs in the fountain I bought, that have issues I am thinking about buying another set of these. Dont let the price fool you nice gauges.

http://www.sscompetition.com/list_pr...age=2&MenuId=1

Last edited by 89scarabIII; 07-08-2009 at 07:35 PM.
Old 07-08-2009, 07:54 PM
Pirate of the Chesapeake
Gold Member

Originally Posted by offthefront
Livorsi has 10% off right now .....

and Gaffrig has 25% ........

25% OFF - 4 5/8" & 2 5/8" RACING SERIES GAUGES and GPS KITS!

Enjoy a 25% discount off retail pricing on every ONLINE order of 2 5/8" and 4 5/8" racing series gauges and GPS Kits in White or Platinum color now through July 12th, 2009. Now is the time to re-do your dash, make the old look new again and get that boat out on the water!

ONLINE PROMO CODE: 25JUL09 Enter promo code in the "How did you here about us" box when you order online - After your order is submitted we will manually deduct the 25% discount from your subtotal.
Gimmie a link

John jr
Old 07-08-2009, 08:32 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

http://www.gaffrigperformance.com/Ga...OurCatalog.cfm
Old 07-09-2009, 10:55 AM
Registered

Received 1,207 Likes on 580 Posts

Inexpensive gauges that have held up really well for my friends over the past few years.

http://www.sscompetition.com/list_products.php?MenuId=1

Twin setup $259.00
http://www.sscompetition.com/list_pr...roup.php?gid=8

Last edited by Rookie; 07-09-2009 at 10:58 AM.
Old 07-09-2009, 12:03 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Fenderjack
Hey guys looking for a single engine set up(oil, fuel, volt, rpm, temp, Speedo,... Doesn't matter if it is autometer, livorsi/gaffrig.. Who has the best deals on them?? Not looking for nothing trick, just some white or black face ones.. Let me know, or if you have a line up on some.. Thanks

John Jr
give CP Performance a call have gotten some good deals with Lightning fast shipping, & there great to deal with
Old 07-10-2009, 09:06 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Fenderjack

John Jr
Well there's a lot of great deals on gauges these days. I can tell you that our latest promotion not only has multiple brands discounted but INCLUDES FREE FREIGHT and a FREE set of matching Guage bezels. I totally agree with the previous post. An inferior branded gauge set in a boat devalues the boat. Thats why every leading boat brand from Cigarette, MTI, Nor Tech and so on choose Livorsi. It's really peanuts in cost to own the very best over the soon to be out of business gauge companies.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:05 AM
Steve_H

http://www.egauges.com/vdo_marM.asp

Old 07-10-2009, 02:09 PM
jfm
Registered

I have a set of brand new Teleflex sportsman series white face I was going to use but went with livorsi. They are in the box with speed, tach, oil pressure, fuel, water temp, and volts. Also have trim indicator. Cost me 140. I'll dump it for 70+the ride if you just need gauges that work and nothing fancy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.