Oso Needs An Iphone App!!! >

Oso Needs An Iphone App!!!

Notices

Oso Needs An Iphone App!!!

Old 08-27-2009, 01:05 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default Oso Needs An Iphone App!!!

I think Offshoreonly needs aniphone AP to keep up with Events, news, location, and especially forums. Just think of signing onto OSO and beig able to check to see where your buddies location on the lake is. A facebook for boaters and somewhere to get some answers when you are broke down and floating. Maybe even some instant help from a nearby friendly boater. I am willing to put some money towards the cause. Anyone else utilize it?
Old 08-27-2009, 04:24 PM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

hell yes! that would be so good, truthfully it is a pain in the azz to try to go on OSO with the iphone, someone out there has got to be computer savvy enough to make this happen.
Old 08-27-2009, 10:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can make it happen. But I need $100,000 developement money, 6-12 months and time to find 2 C++/Objective-C developers with iphone app experience who are willing to work this project. Or, just make due with iPhone's Safari.

Last edited by dogturd21; 08-27-2009 at 10:23 PM.