DareDevil - You out there??? >

DareDevil - You out there???

Notices

DareDevil - You out there???

Old 09-16-2009, 07:34 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Elite Marine
Issue was that everytime someone posted about Livorsi, he slammed them and promoted Gaffrig. He was not a sponsor or advertiser of the site and was warned several times.

He had great posts and when wasnt slamming Livorsi was a pretty good guy. I offered in the last post to pick him up from the airport and take him to Gaffrig and Livorsi so he could see each operation and the significant differences. I dont know that he really knew what he was talking about between the two companies.

Personally I didnt have an issue with him. We jabbed at each other in fun. But you cant slam a company that has about 6 advertisers on here, is an advertiser themselves and is owned by the same company that owns CMI.

He'll be back. Just a little time out.

Thanks for the explanation. He's a pretty funny, and often mis-understood guy. Hope he is back soon.

BL
Old 09-16-2009, 07:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 7 Posts

It "seems" as if certain manufactures can't take a negative opinion and they have the power to remove what they don't want to hear about their product. Daredevil can be very opinionated, much to his detriment. He may not always be right, but he was entertaining.
Old 09-16-2009, 11:01 PM
Registered

Received 1,489 Likes on 805 Posts

he is funny and from what i found very honest as well. i bought an extra set of tranny's that i beat him down on the price about 6 months ago. i paid in full however rather than have him ship them up, which was part of the deal, i had him hold off until a friend of mine was driving down to FL. a lot can happen in 6 months but by gosh he was there waiting at the exit for delivery on the tranny's. then he even called shortly after he was off the board and told me that the linkage was suppose to go with and not to worry and he shipped them out ASAP. my friend here from MI said he was a pretty cool dude.

just thought i would share my experience. it was definately a positive one.