Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
24/7 support with Cyberdefender? >

24/7 support with Cyberdefender?

Notices

24/7 support with Cyberdefender?

Old 10-14-2009, 11:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 24/7 support with Cyberdefender?

So I'm wondering about this "24/7 computer support" that comes with the Cyberdefender anti-virus program. I really like that - I mean not only does it seem like a great program, but the support too? Does anyone know of other anti-virus software that comes with 24/7 computer help (some offer 24/7 technical support – but Cyberdefender is offering Computer Help for any kind of computer problem)?

I've tried some of the other free anti-virus programs, and they all seem to slow my system down with their scans and the amount of space they take up. My boss has told told me about Cyberdefender. I got the free version first, which like some other programs is a little confusing about what is free and what it does. I tried it, and I liked it for a few reasons. 1) The Speed – it's fast, 2) Has a clear User Interface and 3) it deals with viruses, trojans and spyware – all in one program 4) My favorite is that it comes with 24/7 computer help plus 5) they are a public company – so they need to be a legit company to be traded on the NASDAQ.

I didn’t really like that the free version only scanned removed trojans and spyware, then you had to buy the upgrade to remove viruses (the free version only scans for viruses -hey they got to make money, right?), 2) had some pop ups reminding you to buy the upgrade.

So, this is my experience with Cyberdefender, and I find their offer of 24/7 computer help something that is unique, not so much for me but for my son who can get computer help if I am away on a business trip.

ANyone else know an anti-virus software that gives all that? Or that's better? Thanks for your help.