what do you think i feel SCAM

Notices

what do you think i feel SCAM

Old 10-27-2009, 08:46 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Default what do you think i feel SCAM

Hi Chris,

The maserati is still for sale. It is located in Maitland, FL and the VIN is ZAMBC38A840013868. The car is registered on my name and the title is clear (no lien). It is in great condition, no dents or scratches. It was always garaged and the regular maintenance was done in time. It wasn't involved in any accident and has never suffered any kind of damage. Also this is a non-smoker car. If you have any questions regarding the car or you want extra photos or the CARFAX report (for free) just let me know!

I'm a pilot on cargo flights. My wife broke up with me recently because I'm always away from home. We just sold our house and split the money. This is the last thing I need to sell and split the money with her.
Because I'm away most of the time I will not be able to deal in person. But I've already arranged the shipping and the title transfer anywhere in the US. I will pay the shipping fees.

I want the payment to be handled by MSN Autos. They will keep the money until you will receive and inspect the car. You will have 7 days of inspection period. If the car is not like described you will have to ship it back on my expense and they will give you a full refund. This way, you will be able to inspect the vehicle before committing to buy it and I know that you have the money and you aren't just fooling around.

Giving the nature of this transaction please note that my sale terms are final and nonnegotiable. In order to move forward I will need your full name, address and phone number.
I don't want to offend you, but the car is priced for a fast sale so please if you intend to apply for a loan or financing do not reply to this message!

Chris Larsen

i told the guy id meet him in florida im going down to naples anyway well see what he says but price is low to so my eyes are wide open what do you think????
Old 10-27-2009, 10:45 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats easy. you stand next to the car and he has all the docs in his hand. you drive directly over to the florida state police and have them look it over. they can do this at any local DMV in fl. everyone that works there has a badge. if they say the car is legit and the paperwork is real then there's your answer. how hard can it be ?

and why would you want a maserati anyway ? they are terrible cars. heavy, not particullary quick and about as reliable as taiwanese wrist watch.

Last edited by stevesxm; 10-27-2009 at 10:48 AM.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:57 AM
jfm
Registered

It is a scam. I got the same response over a boat.
Old 10-27-2009, 02:08 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Tell him you'll bring him cash and do the deal in person only. I'm sure he won't agree. A real seller would arrange this if he wanted it sold.
Old 10-27-2009, 04:08 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Default got my answer

i sent him an email stating i would be in florida and want to come work somthing out in person his whole response was " please read first email" lol theres my answer

as to why do i want a maserati? just always liked them, seems like a lot of car for the money looking at 01-03 cars. looking to trade in my chrysler 300C hemi and throw in a few bucks also looking at 911 carrera's well see 30k is the max so looking for the best bang for my buck Chris ps need the back seat have a 14 month old wife wont let me get 2 seater even though we have a yukon denali for the family lol at least shes ok with the maserati and 911 everyone beware for a response like this SCAMMERS
Old 10-28-2009, 06:43 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

anytime they offer FREE shipping on a vehicle like this it's a scam !
Old 10-28-2009, 08:51 AM
Registered

Tell him to have his wife bring the car to meet you in person.

Last edited by FIRST AFENCE; 10-28-2009 at 08:53 AM.
Old 11-11-2009, 04:55 PM
Registered

Default You bet!

If you haven't broke contact with Chris Larsen yet, Please don't. He is a con artist and MSN and myself are looking for Him. The Layton, Utah police detectives are too. He scammed me and others out of a lot of money recently and I want my money and I want him in jail and he doesn't work alone! If you want you can call me at 801-540-1468 or the Layton Police with info for the Detectives at 801-497-8300.
Regards, Lynn Mitchell
Old 11-11-2009, 05:06 PM
Registered

Scam all the way. I would set up a trust acct. and make legal. Even if handled in person he still can screw you many diff. ways. Been there done that and lost 10k on a boat deal like this.....

Chris
Old 11-11-2009, 07:30 PM
Registered

I wouldn't even give it a second thought.....scammer all the way.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.