250 blower measurment >

250 blower measurment

Notices

250 blower measurment

Old 11-18-2009, 05:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 250 blower measurment

anyone have the low profile 250 blowers on ther boats, if so can you get me a measurment from front part of block where you silacone the intake to ,up to bottom flange of carb.

Thanks
Old 11-18-2009, 07:19 PM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Steiny,
OK, I had to get off the couch, put my shoes on and trek out to the garage. I have a pair on the floor available and I measure 12 1/4" from the floor to the bottom of the carb base flange. Where in PA are you? You can come over and measure them yourself. I'm in NE Philly. I hope that helps? Bill
Old 11-19-2009, 03:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fireboatpilot
Hey Steiny,
OK, I had to get off the couch, put my shoes on and trek out to the garage. I have a pair on the floor available and I measure 12 1/4" from the floor to the bottom of the carb base flange. Where in PA are you? You can come over and measure them yourself. I'm in NE Philly. I hope that helps? Bill
whats up man

so your measuring intake and all ,sitting on the floor to bottom of carb base is thar correct, are yours low profile and are you selling them. ill be down your way in the next few weeks or so on my way to A/C. Thanks
Old 11-20-2009, 03:27 PM
Registered

well looks like blowers are out on my 32 active thunder with 500hps with a 1" spacer under carb now i only have 1" of clearance left above my stock flame arrester. Dont want to use scoops so either procharger or make them 540 ci they are about 575 hp now and i want to make 650, i have 741 crane cams and stock heads redone last spring with port work. im thinking 540s and better exhaust. ?????