Sony Subwoofer Installation

Notices

Sony Subwoofer Installation

Old 05-20-2014, 11:53 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEV...EQFZr4JiXTOno-

All you need!! Check out SSA Xcon subs and a 3500 Sundown for power!
Old 05-20-2014, 12:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by skydog
(Now sure my back seat is a 4 sided unit) There you go.. and trust me your opinion of pound are not in the same league as my opinion. I have over 250LBS of subs in my boat. Don't take that the wrong way and I guess some subs are better than zero. So I do agree with that!!
My opinion of pound is in relation to what is there, and is not a broad statement to compare to other systems where in your case someone with 250lbs of subs. My point is my back seat is a 7ftX2ft area inside roughly, by no means sealed at all, and the subs perform very well (actually exceeded my expectations).
Old 05-20-2014, 12:19 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ealesh33
My opinion of pound is in relation to what is there, and is not a broad statement to compare to other systems where in your case someone with 250lbs of subs. My point is my back seat is a 7ftX2ft area inside roughly, by no means sealed at all, and the subs perform very well (actually exceeded my expectations).
I understand man! :-) glad its working well for you. But if they where 100% free air (mount in a hole with zero surround behind it) u would not be happy. It is where you mounted them that is working.
Old 05-20-2014, 01:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by J-Bonz
Hey GT, I was going to PM ya but, when I saw your box full I just decided to post. Anyways, the reason I am so adiment using the Sony subs is I already have them. I am hoping to make them work at least for this season. I can always upgrade next year. What's your thoughts?
Jr .
Go on eBay same box much cheaper. Yes it will work and probably last a couple years. It will make those Sonys sound good.
I was faced with similar dilemma this year. Sold the go fast and now have 36ft express outboard boat. Had to use free airs and went with 4 12's with panels built behind to reflect pressure. Sounds good but wish I had boxes. It's all a compromise.