Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Registered
    My Boats:
    Nordic Heat

500EFI Valve Spring help.....

After reading numerous threads about valve springs for 500efi's I still need some help.....seems many people have many different opinons about this topic.

Can someone give me the Isky Part Numbers for the springs, caps & retainers?

I plan on calling Isky today but still would like to hear what everyone else has been using.

Any help is appreciated! THANKS!

Registered
    My Boats:
    35 Fountain, Mastercraft X1, Daytona Sprint
    Valve spring tech. has come a long way in the past few years. Get with a rep. eng. builder. they will help you make the correct choice as far as spring weight's, installed height, coil bind. All very imp. to get great results. Their is no one size fits all!

Registered
    ISKY 8005 springs, 10* steel retainers and 10* locks and a new set of seals. Give me a shout. I keep all of it in stock since I sell a ton of them.
    Eddie

Registered
    My Boats:
    Nordic Heat
    Quote Originally Posted by Young Performance View Post
    ISKY 8005 springs, 10* steel retainers and 10* locks and a new set of seals. Give me a shout. I keep all of it in stock since I sell a ton of them.
    Eddie
    Thanks! I will have Brian give you a shout!
    -C

Registered
    Hey Cora. I didn't even pay any attention to who it was. i had no idea it was you. Have Brian give me a shout.
    Like I said, I keep those in stock since we sell so many of them. Talk to ya soon.
    Eddie