Put-In-Bay info

Notices

Put-In-Bay info

Old 05-19-2011, 10:23 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RT930turbo
You tying up to Hap's Viking?
Where is a good place to tie up to at PIB?
Old 05-19-2011, 10:33 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Fountain Family
Where is a good place to tie up to at PIB?
B dock!
Old 05-19-2011, 11:53 AM
Registered

Received 103 Likes on 75 Posts

Or inside A dock LOL. Hope you save us a spot for Saturday afternoon Artie.
Old 05-19-2011, 03:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bigboat28
Or inside A dock LOL. Hope you save us a spot for Saturday afternoon Artie.
No problem, I'll just mark the spot next to me off with some fishing bobbers and caution tape. I'm sure John won't mind.
Old 05-19-2011, 05:06 PM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeff P31
As mentioned B dock is where it ALL happens !!!!!!! If you have the kid's with you I would try Miller's , a little more family freindly. B dock is a great party just not for the faint of heart. Just saying
If you're staying in a condo you might not want to leave your boat where it all happens. Why not sleep on the boat? There are nice bathroom and shower facilities and stores for boaters.
Old 05-19-2011, 05:11 PM
Registered

It might be tough to get a spot at PIB without staying all weekend. Since you will have a slip on middle bass I would reccomend taking the Sonny S. over to party, rather than coming on the Fountain. That way your boat doesn't get stuck at PIB and you can use it during the day to explore the lake.

Once we tie up Friday on B-dock, we are usually stuck til Monday with boats tied all around us. Once you get up there once and see how it all works it will make much more sense.

You will really enjoy the condo, it will be a relaxing weekend. Next time stay on the boat and join the party
Old 05-19-2011, 07:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood
If you're staying in a condo you might not want to leave your boat where it all happens. Why not sleep on the boat? There are nice bathroom and shower facilities and stores for boaters.

There is nothing wrong with leaving the boat at the state docks. I have done it many times. Never once has anyone disrespected the boat, the dock hands will keep a good eye on it and notify you if anything is wrong. I have left my boat at the dock and not even been on the island before.
Old 05-19-2011, 08:39 PM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Originally Posted by showtime83
There is nothing wrong with leaving the boat at the state docks. I have done it many times. Never once has anyone disrespected the boat, the dock hands will keep a good eye on it and notify you if anything is wrong. I have left my boat at the dock and not even been on the island before.
OK, I go during the week when it's not so crazy. I'm just saying that if this is the party dock and boats are rafting up I would not leave my boat there. I dock at the Boardwalk. They will be full for Memorial day week-end. BTW, what happened to the musical air horns last year? We didn't hear them at all last summer.
Old 05-24-2011, 12:18 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks like the weather may be pretty good this weekend. Chance of rain on Friday and Saturday but Sunday and Monday look very nice in mid 70's. Friday cant get here fast enough.
Old 05-24-2011, 01:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just to let all you ohioans know, i seen my first cloudy day last sat. My dad pulled in from ohio. He must of brought the clouds with him. I do hope for good weather for you guys though. Youll be back for labor fountain. Enjoy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.