Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
What a difference the right prop makes! >

What a difference the right prop makes!

Notices

What a difference the right prop makes!

Old 05-22-2011, 03:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What a difference the right prop makes!

I have been going round and round with finding the right prop for my warlock eur24. Recently, I bought a bravo1 24p labbed by bblades from a member on oso. I finally had a chance to test it out today. It eliminated the prop blow out and I picked up 3mph from my top speed ever! Now it's on to more motor upgrades. I'm pulling the preformer rpm off and putting a dart intake on and also adding a hvh spacer and k&n flame arrestor. I'm also in the process of adding a areo scoop to the hatch cover.....hope to see it pick up some more mph with these upgrades too.
Old 05-22-2011, 06:08 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Bblades are king
Old 05-22-2011, 06:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mustangmark
I have been going round and round with finding the right prop for my warlock eur24. Recently, I bought a bravo1 24p labbed by bblades from a member on oso. I finally had a chance to test it out today. It eliminated the prop blow out and I picked up 3mph from my top speed ever! Now it's on to more motor upgrades. I'm pulling the preformer rpm off and putting a dart intake on and also adding a hvh spacer and k&n flame arrestor. I'm also in the process of adding a areo scoop to the hatch cover.....hope to see it pick up some more mph with these upgrades too.
Glad you figured out the prop! Iam almost ready to start testing props also. I'll get the carb spacer out to you tomorrow
Erik
Old 05-22-2011, 09:20 PM
Registered

What prop did you have on before
Old 05-23-2011, 01:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by firehawkcat
What prop did you have on before
It ran 72 with a 21p quicksilver 3blade, 70 with a 22p bravo1 and 68 with a mirage 25p 3 blade.