Viking Boat Lifts

Notices

Viking Boat Lifts

Old 05-24-2011, 06:35 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Viking Boat Lifts

Have any of you done business with Viking Boat Lifts? http://www.vikingboatlift.com/

I needed a hoist for my 36' Elminator Daytona Coupe that could operate in shallow water (we start at 7' deep in the beginning of the summer, then by the end of Septebmer we go down to about 4' at my docks).

After months of research I found these guys. Only need 6" below the draught of your boat. They are a small company, but I spoke to a few of their customers that were very happy with them.

So I placed an order with them in Dec/Jan time frame for a first week in May install....and I still don't have an install date from them. I get sporadic and cryptic updates from them via email every 2-3 weeks over the past 3 months, but that's it. When I call, I just get voicemail...and sometimes mailbox is full and can't even leave a message. They won't even give me an install date...not even an estimate.

I'm wondering if anyone else out here has been experienceing this "world class" customer service, or if I am the only lucky one?