Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
upgrade a 7.4-330hp? >

upgrade a 7.4-330hp?

Notices

upgrade a 7.4-330hp?

Old 07-21-2011, 12:58 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dennis Mooore says Edelbrock heads, cam, carb & intake will safely get you to 450hp. I have the article scanned if you want a copy drop me a line with your email address. Chad
Old 07-21-2011, 08:01 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 95caliber
Kid, you on oneida? I have been out of boating for a few years but I use to have a 32 outlaw/caliber that i sold 4 years ago. I just picked up this Nova to get out on the water, and as you know it being left in the dust sucks. I dont want to put $10gs in to the motor, 3-4 grand at most. Maybe it will get me up to 70?
Yep, I'm on Oneida... you too? If you're around the Oneida area I can put you in touch with the guy that built my 557. He's in B'Ville and done probably 100's of engines locally and does things nothing but right. I'm sure he could help you out with your 454, and not break the bank. Shoot me a PM if you want his name and no.
Old 07-21-2011, 08:11 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kneeslider74
In NY smokes are also $10 a pack and you probably pay to park too. Will have 5 ove 500 by the end of the month. Keep laughing. Proof in the pudding.
I don't quite get your post but I'm no where near NY city, if that's what you mean. I don't pay $10 a pack for ciggies, and I don't live close to any city so paying to park is rare.

Sounds like you do your own wrenching. Not me, I don't have the talent to do much more than routine maintenance, and ask allot of questions.

Best of luck with your pudding