87' Tahiti Warrior II >

87' Tahiti Warrior II

Notices

87' Tahiti Warrior II

Old 09-03-2011, 11:44 AM
sac
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think we used Perko docking lights on those, you might check on Attwood, and Aquapower as well
Old 09-05-2011, 07:08 PM
Registered

No luck at either three, so far. The longest one I can find is a little over an inch shy of the ones on the boat. Any other recommendations, anyone?
Old 06-13-2017, 12:55 PM
Registered

Default Docking light

Those lights are still in production. I found them for my tahiti warior 1988 boat but it was close to $200 each. You might as well buy the whole light. I made new covers from tented lexan and used LED lights. Does anyone know where to find a replacement front hatch???
Old 06-13-2017, 02:45 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Hi. New guy? Welcome aboard. That thread was from 2011. It is highly doubtful the orig guy who posted about his warrior is on here these days. If you find an old thread and want info or want to give info to someone, sending a private message will do the trick much better. Unless he no longer uses the email he regestered here with, he will get the message. Now, the hatch. Most boats use standard aftermarket hardware. Measure your hatch and check ebay and great Lakes skipper. More than likely a Bomar or other common brand.