Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
looking to purchase a 1985 33Ft Fountain Executioner in osage beech needing info... >

looking to purchase a 1985 33Ft Fountain Executioner in osage beech needing info...

Notices

looking to purchase a 1985 33Ft Fountain Executioner in osage beech needing info...

Old 08-30-2011, 03:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking to purchase a 1985 33Ft Fountain Executioner in osage beech needing info...

The boat is for sale at mid missioui yachts.. it is white with yellow strip around the top fades into a checker flag on the back... i would like to know if anybody as any input or info on the boat how it has been treated ex ex... the name of the boat is (The Unxpected) its the owner of mid missioui yachts personal boat... any info would be much apprecatied thanks.
Old 08-30-2011, 04:27 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I saw the boat sitting on their lot last week and seemed like a lot of boat for the price depending on the condition and health of the motors. I am sure you can get someone to swing by and see it.

If you need a surveyor I'd recomend Davis, he is SAMS certified and has done 2 boats for me and I was very happy with the quality of the inspection and reports.

David Davis -
Cutting Edge Marine Services
3251 Bagnell Dam Boulevard, PMB 252
Lake Ozark, Missouri 65049
573-216-0742 -O & Mobile, 573-365-9539 -Fax
[email protected]

Last edited by Von Bongo; 08-30-2011 at 04:31 PM.
Old 08-31-2011, 06:36 PM
Registered

thanks for the reply thats wht i was thinking i have been looking for a bigger boat with twins... i have a 28ft scarab now with a single 468 in it that iam going to sell and buy this boat if it checks out ok.... Davis is the one doing the survey thanks a bunch...
Old 08-31-2011, 08:09 PM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by payton7890
thanks for the reply thats wht i was thinking i have been looking for a bigger boat with twins... i have a 28ft scarab now with a single 468 in it that iam going to sell and buy this boat if it checks out ok.... Davis is the one doing the survey thanks a bunch...
check the hull over good with a moisture meter.i looked at two before i bought the one i have now.the first two were wet in various areas.and one of the boats was lift kept.get a survey.its worth the coin
Old 09-04-2013, 07:30 PM
Registered

any information on that boat would be great i own the boat now runs great would like to know whats in the motors look like 454 with a mild build and hubber marine treans 925 and trs drives that look like new rock solid floors and paint is in real good shape
Old 11-21-2013, 07:16 PM
Registered

come on someone has to know about this boat