FAST formally speedpro engine management system >

FAST formally speedpro engine management system

Notices

FAST formally speedpro engine management system

Old 06-11-2002, 03:55 PM
AKA NORTECHJ
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I also have the speed pro/fast efi I have yet to run them. I am switching 2 509 keith eickerts with stage 3 prochargers from carb to this system one will be on the dyno at eickerts the 1st of july the system is easy to tune once you have a base program I have used it in the past on turbo and supercharged mustangs. my kits are bank to bank with a wide band o2 (honda type)give me a call after the 1st and i will tell you how it went.James 904 545 4821
Old 06-11-2002, 05:04 PM
J.V.IRONHANDS

Default fast

ScarabJ, Is Keith installing fast system for you as he builds motors? I have a good friend at Eikerts, I need someone to finish installation and wiring them in. I'll call you after the 1st. J.V,

Old 06-11-2002, 05:08 PM
J.V.IRONHANDS

Default fast

bajah2x105, I have systems already, My guy won't finish installation, I see you are from PA. did you do the wiring yourself? or did someone from around there help you. J.V.

Old 06-11-2002, 06:23 PM
bajah2x105

JV, I dont have it on my boat yet but it will be on my Mustang in about a few weeks. I know on the Mustang it cuts down about half the wires that are there to begin with. The kit for your boat should stay about the same due to no Mass Air, O2 ect. Sounds like GEOO could give you a better idea on how to install. Sorry I couldn't be more of a help.

Old 06-11-2002, 10:53 PM
AKA NORTECHJ
Gold Member

J V no eickert is not instaling nor does he sell them. his systems efi tec and moteck are 2 and 3 times as much. when he did the moters the 1st time they were carbed. a local speed shop that builds drag cars is doing the install. then i will take them to keith just for the dyno they are still very fresh. my problem started when i moved up from stage 2 to stage 3 prochargers at 2 the carbs had no problems but when i moved up all hell broke loose. like i said i have used this system in the past it always worked very well and i am sick of dealing with carbs. so i will give it a try in a boat.james
Old 06-12-2002, 08:25 AM
J.V.IRONHANDS

scarbj, Thanks, I knew Eickart used motech, but I thought if he was installing yours, he could help on mine, anyway my guy is supposed to finish up mine this coming week, if he does and that's a big "if" I should be all set, if not I now have the number for FAST and I'll get some info from them. Keep your fingers crossed, J.V.

Old 06-25-2002, 02:45 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Smile

Hey J.V.
did you ever get the the guy to finish your install?

ScarabJ,
is everything on schedule. I'm very anxious to hear your results. I will be gone for the 4th of July week but would love to talk when I get back if you don't mind. (I'll be setting my FAST w/wideband up on a 540 with a M3) It would be great to share some experiences with timing curves, A/F etc.. with the PC and big block.

GEOO,
is your supercharger a roots, PC, etc..? Would love to talk to you for a minute

Thanks,
Dave
Old 06-25-2002, 04:28 PM
AKA NORTECHJ
Gold Member

Heat I have fallen behind a week or two because of the bungs for the injectors have not been welded in yet ! just got them friday some mix up with ups (big surprise) anyway we are shooting for the middle of july.thank god i have not taken the mpi's out of the new boat. If i can help give me a call 904 545 4821 james. also george/geoo knows a bunch about this system and is very helpful.
Old 06-25-2002, 07:17 PM
J.V.IRONHANDS

Nordic Heat, no luck yet, but Mike at FAST gave me some installers to contact, one being in Levonia Mich. called Wheel to Wheel. He says they can do the job, so I'm just trying to set the time to take it up. He says they do tons of them. Got my fingers crossed, Also Precision turbo was highly recommended, I'll call them also, if The guys in Mich can't fit it in, Precision is in Indiana, so I hope to take it to Mich because it's so much closer, but I'll do whatever I can need to do now. Thanks for your concern, If it works out I'll let you know. Is your boat a 28'? Give me some spacifics. Mine is a 34' Magic, 1996. with 454 efi with B&M 250 blowers at 4 lbs boost, I hit 84 on GPS, and very stable, but can't dock it because it guits going in and out of gear, hense the new computers that can be programmed by someone other than GM J.V.

Old 06-26-2002, 09:48 PM
1975 X-18 Donzi, Arneson
Platinum Member

Dave,

I run an M3 Procharger with F.A.S.T. ECU. Call me anytime cell (203)258-5222 George

Quick Reply: FAST formally speedpro engine management system

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.