"Porsche" on the water

Notices

"Porsche" on the water

Old 09-09-2011, 03:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Vyper340
hmmm. tough one. I agree on Cigarette.

However, as a two p-car owner I don't agree with the "not the fastest or slowest" comment. I know my two are at the top of their respective "fast" category and the latest 911 Turbo S with PDK has the second fastest times for any production car EVER. The only thing faster was the Veyron and that costs 1.5M and is impossible to get.
Not to be picky, but what do you mean second fastest??? There are quite a few that are faster than the 997.2 turbo s.

Here is a few,

All Veyrons
The new GTR
Lambo Aventador
Koenigsegg Agera, CCX, CCR and others
Mclaren MP4-12C (stupid name for a cor)
Most Paganis
and the list goes on.

Not knoing your cars, great rides. But it is what it is. Basically I think the comparison more for the 911 GTS, Carrera S Turbo ect. But then again, if you have a 46 cig with a pair of sterlings, it WILL be fast as hell. But the general boat and car, it's cig IMO.

Back to topic
Old 09-10-2011, 12:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by A.O. Razor
Not to be picky, but what do you mean second fastest??? There are quite a few that are faster than the 997.2 turbo s.

Here is a few,

All Veyrons
The new GTR
Lambo Aventador
Koenigsegg Agera, CCX, CCR and others
Mclaren MP4-12C (stupid name for a cor)
Most Paganis
and the list goes on.

Not knoing your cars, great rides. But it is what it is. Basically I think the comparison more for the 911 GTS, Carrera S Turbo ect. But then again, if you have a 46 cig with a pair of sterlings, it WILL be fast as hell. But the general boat and car, it's cig IMO.

Back to topic
The quote of second fastest came directly form Car and Driver on their latest test of the Turbo S w/ PDK. It stated that the 2.3s 0-60 was the second fastest of ANY car they have tested and and just .1 second behind the Veyron. It should be noted that most of the cars you listed are not production line cars... But you are correct, there are faster cars.

Last edited by Vyper340; 09-10-2011 at 12:20 PM.