VORTECPRO VS Bob Madera/Haxby >

VORTECPRO VS Bob Madera/Haxby

Notices

VORTECPRO VS Bob Madera/Haxby

Old 09-23-2011, 12:09 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Zone 5
Dude, ask the people on this thread who Zone 5 is, and who Sutphen 30 is. NOT the same person. However, Sutphen30 (Bill) did build my engine. Its 7 years old now and has never had more done to it than oil changes. for the 4 years that I had it, it spent 90% of its time between 5000 and 5500, and never missed a beat.

Now, I'm glad to see that you are following your usual tactics of not getting your way, so misdirect. This is OSO, not your usual posser sites. The people here have been there done that and aren't going to buy your BS.
Mr flow cannibal, or should I say 'user' YOUR thoughts on the endurance test?
Old 09-23-2011, 12:21 AM
Registered

He forgot to tell you that he can do a FULL port job on those heads in TWO hours.....
Again get it right, one head in one hour.
Old 09-23-2011, 07:07 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This is his MO on multiple sites. when things don't go the way he wants, he tries to misdirect or just posts the same cut/paste over and over. As I said before, he bogus challenge was accepted using the Outerlimits dyno. Then he wanted to change all the rules, and add $10K bets etc etc. Long story short he never showed. Just like he won't here.

http://youtu.be/qZeG-bhe4_w

video of his high tech dyno room.
WTF is that a test stand want to be dyno???
Old 09-23-2011, 07:42 AM
Registered

Called out by Bob Madera/ Haxby to an engine edurance test. Rules: 454 production block, 454 production heads, any thing else goes. Testing procedure: Haxby/Madera will make one HP dyno pull, then run at 6500 RPM for 20 minutes under full load. The water will then be changed and Vortecpro will follow the same test, which ever engine finishes the test will win, if both engines finish the (endurance test) the highest HP will win. Fuel will be 89 octane as speced by Haxby, 10,000 dollars will be held 30 days in advance (prior to the test) by Mike Lewis, winner takes all. The test shall be conducted at Westec in Ca. Shut up or put up
Old 09-23-2011, 07:54 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

you can't make a call out after you've already been called out.
just your way of backing out,same old mo.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:00 AM
GRH
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

This is his MO on multiple sites. when things don't go the way he wants, he tries to misdirect or just posts the same cut/paste over and over. As I said before, he bogus challenge was accepted using the Outerlimits dyno. Then he wanted to change all the rules, and add $10K bets etc etc. Long story short he never showed. Just like he won't here.

http://youtu.be/qZeG-bhe4_w

video of his high tech dyno room.
This is a joke right? Thats not really supposed to be a dyno is it?
Old 09-23-2011, 08:01 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Vortecpro
Whos heads are destroying tonight?? You see those cutters, thats how it done. Right
all i see is a empty shop that needs some work , it is easy to keep them clean when you have nothing else to do. Now why don't you post pics of your real shop
Old 09-23-2011, 08:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by GRH
This is a joke right? Thats not really supposed to be a dyno is it?
no joke can't you see the nice pics he posted of someones empty shop. This is the real deal here
Old 09-23-2011, 08:06 AM
Registered

Every thing I would need to win a real dyno shoot out with haxby/madera, or a edurance shoot out, wheres your machine shop haxby??? Refer to post 128 on the 330 HP thread if you want the real pictures, explain that mike, if you can..........waiting spin man................

Last edited by Vortecpro; 09-23-2011 at 08:11 AM.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:12 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Why you got such a hard-on for Madera?? never met him, never did buisness with him... But I have heard nothing but good things about him from many many people for years. In a sport filled with horror stories about douche bags that over promise, over charge and under deliver if not totally rip you off, why phuck with one of the good guys?? It's like dropping a 1075 in your bayliner and calling out bob teague or precious and mongo....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.