Cam FX keyway lifters??? >

Cam FX keyway lifters???

Notices

Cam FX keyway lifters???

Old 10-31-2011, 02:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cam FX keyway lifters???

Does anybody out there have any experience with these lifters? Supposedly they are supposed to be better then the Jesel keyways? I'm going with the best parts money can buy with my new engine build and was told these are the best
Old 10-31-2011, 03:47 PM
Registered

isky red zone with ez roll option. no needle bearings no failures.
Old 10-31-2011, 04:34 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 138 Likes on 83 Posts

Schubeck Roller-X lifters. You may break everything else, but you won't break these.

http://www.schubeckracing.com/new2/i...sition=120:120

MC
Old 11-01-2011, 02:54 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 814 Likes on 373 Posts

Originally Posted by mcollinstn
Schubeck Roller-X lifters. You may break everything else, but you won't break these.

http://www.schubeckracing.com/new2/i...sition=120:120

MC
Mr gadgets/aka Dick tryce hads alot of problems with them If I remember right, maybe he will chime in as I hate to give incorrect second hand info, Smitty
Old 11-01-2011, 03:14 PM
Charter Member #601
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeah, I destroyed a set of the Shubecks.. Actually just cracked the outer case.. But I did get 70hrs out of them before I tore into the motor and found the a piece in the pan and the crack on one or two lifters.. So I call Joe.. No more Joe..
And I still have the lifters and bushings if someone wants a deal.. Or pics.. I have pics!!

Just went to that site.. Maybe I should give Gentleman Joe a call and thank him for the grief he caused me.. :
Forgot to mention that if the glass wheels break, I was told they could take out an entire engine.. I have to admit that never happened to me. But the thought of it still scares me..

Last edited by Mr Gadgets; 11-03-2011 at 10:34 AM. Reason: My comments were misintrepeted by some.
Old 11-01-2011, 05:34 PM
Registered

Apparently Morel gives John forces team 35G worth of lifters, and instead of using them he opted to buy the cam FX, and got rid of all his morel stock.
Old 11-01-2011, 06:23 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 138 Likes on 83 Posts

Yikes,

I know several guys running the Schubecks, and they will definitely get this forwarded to them. That's the first I've heard of that sort of carnage from them. Two of the three are running (426 style block) Hemis, and the other runs a Chevy. All three have had great luck (so far) with the S-becks.

MC
Old 11-02-2011, 05:54 AM
Charter Member #601
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I was 265 on the seat.. 680 over the nose.. .714" lift, can't remember the duration.
Old 11-02-2011, 09:48 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by JasonKelowna
Apparently Morel gives John forces team 35G worth of lifters, and instead of using them he opted to buy the cam FX, and got rid of all his morel stock.
Thats Funny stuff right there. Austin is still running some of the original body stuff from the 2000 season in the engines. The double axle Morel does very well in the fuel ranks.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:47 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by cstraub
Thats Funny stuff right there. Austin is still running some of the original body stuff from the 2000 season in the engines. The double axle Morel does very well in the fuel ranks.
why don't you prove it,because your not one for telling the truth.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.