Notices

Dry risers

Old 01-23-2012, 08:59 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Miika.K
The thing is that those revolution marine manifolds are very cheap compared to the quality... I`ve heard that u can`t beat the quality compared to the price on them... I`m planning to change camshaft & cams & pistons... aluminium edelbrock (don`t remember the type of it) intake manifold I have already...
Cool stuff. If you haven't decided on cam yet, contact Bob Madara of Marine Kinetics, he is absolutely the best marine cam guy there is. A custom grind from him, will not cost more than a Comp or Crane ect. It will just be custom for what you have and want to do. Do a search on here, you'll see hes name pop up a lot, and in a positive way. He goes by the name RMbuilder here on OSO.
Old 01-23-2012, 09:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by A.O. Razor
Cool stuff. If you haven't decided on cam yet, contact Bob Madara of Marine Kinetics, he is absolutely the best marine cam guy there is. A custom grind from him, will not cost more than a Comp or Crane ect. It will just be custom for what you have and want to do. Do a search on here, you'll see hes name pop up a lot, and in a positive way. He goes by the name RMbuilder here on OSO.
Ok thanks mate!
Old 01-24-2012, 12:59 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

All Dry exhaust systems still need to fully water jacketed through the transom.