496 Procharger 3.5psi

Notices

496 Procharger 3.5psi

Old 02-18-2012, 08:18 AM
GRH
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Raylar
Not sure I would say you guys are buried at especially you Jason at $19K for fully blueprinted, all forged internals, header equipped, freshwater cooled and beautifully accessorized 650HP EFI marine performance engine . I think a good reality check would be to call for Example Teague, Ilmor, Mercury Racing, Cobra, Young, Haxby, ETC., ETC. and ask them for a current quote on a complete comparable 600HP + EFI engine from any of them and I believe your ears are gonna hear numbers like $40K, $50K, $60K and figures in that general area. Buy at those numbers, put it in your boat and then you might justify saying you are buried! At $19K you're doing just fine!

Best Regards,
Ray @ Raylar
I wish this motor cost 19k..... the exhaust was almost half of that! But I do not regret it... 717 naturally aspirated HP with 740 lbs of torque @ 5500rpms.... and this motor you can run WOT all day long.... I think!

Ray... your reputation is solid... I like doing business hands on and that means local... if i were a days drive from you we would have met by now....
Old 02-18-2012, 11:24 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Smile

Hey Jason:
Just having a little fun with talk'in pricing! You've got a great little hot boat there and it only shows your great attention to detail and your passion for a fun, fast boat!

GRH: Thanks for the compliment, I try hard! Hope we get a chance to meet someday!

Best Regards,
Ray @ Raylar