Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Registered

Trade Mercury 900 SC's Plus ?$$ For Merc 1075s?

Just curious what everyone thinks a reasonable price would be to trade a set of Mercury 900 SC's (carb) for a set of Mercury 1075 SCI's (EFI). Like how much cash would have to go along with the 900 SC's to make it even? Say that both sets of motors had 100 hours on them, run excellent, and come with everything needed to run.

I know someone who may be looking into this possibility, and wanted to get some thoughts to use as an approximate starting point for what he should expect...

Thanks in advance

Registered
    My Boats:
    LATE FEE$ Donzi 38ZR 700's
    Call cobra power... they have a set that they just finished. I was talking with them about trading my 700's before I decided to just keep them and do uppers/lowers on them.

Registered
    My Boats:
    2006 28 daytona. Twin 572s whipple 8.3s 1300hp each on pump gas
    My guess would be 60k cash plus the 900s for the 1075s would probably be somewhere in the ballpark, but if the 1075s do in fact have 100hrs on them id be guessing a lot less cuz merc recommends a full refresh once the hours get in that area.