Swap Shop Abuse..??? >

Swap Shop Abuse..???

Notices

Swap Shop Abuse..???

Old 03-16-2012, 09:10 PM
Registered

Received 4,318 Likes on 1,241 Posts

Originally Posted by Rookie
Really you can't post a pic and a price?
Price and pics should be mandatory.
Agree 100% I don`t get whats so hard about uploading to photobucket and posting a pic???

Originally Posted by brian41
The reason most do not add pictures are they not paying members and are not able to add them. I think the .
Sorry but thats just not true.

I can post pics all day and can teach a monkey to do it

EXAMPLE:

Last edited by ICDEDPPL; 03-16-2012 at 09:29 PM.
Old 03-16-2012, 09:15 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

just like watchin a tv channel you dont like whats on dont watch it .i buy and sell on here alot it supports my habit .im sure others feel the same way .as far as the ttt goes most guys ck the swap shop every day as i do but i wont go three pages deep to see everything .most on here work during the day and if you post alot it get buried .

thinkin this thread never should have started
Old 03-16-2012, 09:17 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default fixx

Originally Posted by FogduckerIII
Some of you that have pointed it out, your right, I am not a paying member, at this time, there is no advantage to me paying a LARGE company like IB to use their site, they make their money off advertisers not membership, I pay membership for numerous sites that are run out of people's houses......it helps them pay the bandwidth costs.....not make a profit.

I actually use some of the advertised companies products and services here so I AM contributing $$$ to the site, I just don't need to pay for a membership to post pictures......

My main point of this thread was not to bash the swap shop, it was to point out that SOME people are using it to flog items in order to make money, NOT to just get rid of extra parts that they have upgraded etc.....it is a VERY good place to find deals and buy parts that you normally pay through the a$$ to buy new, kudos for that but some sellers are stretching the intent of the Swap Shop.....JMHO......
your just pi$$ed because someone tryed stealing your easter egg money and taking out the rant here
Old 03-16-2012, 09:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mrfixxall
your just pi$$ed because someone tryed stealing your easter egg money and taking out the rant here
Just pissed the weather is so bad and can not boat.....

I think what started this was I am looking for parts and saw the same guys, same $hit over and over again, I apologize to anybody who feels I posted out of line or wasted their time.............

PS. Fix, has the ***** not kicked you out yet?
Old 03-17-2012, 08:26 AM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by smokin' gun
just like watchin a tv channel you dont like whats on dont watch it .i buy and sell on here alot it supports my habit .im sure others feel the same way .as far as the ttt goes most guys ck the swap shop every day as i do but i wont go three pages deep to see everything .most on here work during the day and if you post alot it get buried .

+100 TTT
Old 03-17-2012, 08:50 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

As far the TTT thing goes, how else is a person to keep their ad from getting buried... If you are interested in the $$ you can just search the thread for $$ and see what the price is....
BTW, I just sold my SM risors, but can't delete the thread, I know, whole different topic.....
Old 03-17-2012, 08:55 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

First off like I said in my reply I think the swap shop is a great tool for what it was intended. It is there to help members get rid of their extra parts and help other members find them at a good price. I personally buy at least 30 items a year from it but when it first came out I thought the rules were $500.00 limit, pictures and price were a must with boats/high dollars items excluded and TTT's were to be limited to once a week. When did that change?

The Deep, come to work for headers.... no problem.
Old 03-17-2012, 09:00 AM
Registered

i can't believe some guy has 14 props in his attic....or 5 control kits....or 4 strainers......
Old 03-17-2012, 10:22 AM
GB
Registered

+ afew more TTT

I check the swap section almost daily without a problem or issue. If your whining here ....chances are good your whining about trivial BS elsewhere as well.

Old 03-17-2012, 10:29 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

the guy who started this thread should delete it .next thing you know their will be a bunch of rules ect or no swap shop at all .why open a can of worms .i can remember when it was once taken away not to long ago. hate to see it happen again

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.