Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
Bruce - not a happy story >

Bruce - not a happy story

Notices

Bruce - not a happy story

Old 06-30-2002, 08:24 PM
kook

Thumbs down Bruce - not a happy story

I feel I need to do this. I have repeatedly been lied to. I have, on 2 occasions now, arranged my work and personal schedule to try and get my boat. I have opened the doors of my house to this person. Never have I felt betrayed by someone to this extent.

Thread in General conference

Old 07-01-2002, 03:18 PM
stevejohns

that story sux... why are people like that. They have to know word of mouth will destroy them. I see he has never replied either. He will get whats coming... bankrupcy !

Old 07-01-2002, 05:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kook... whats up dude. No boat yet? Was all that talk of chine walking a lie to sooth you? You know where St Louis is right? You got F150 right? Rock on down the road dude. That's what I would be doing - no doubt about it!!!! When you get it back here I'll help with anything you need help with. I love wrenchin.
Other than that... I just about have my motors squared away and if you are in need of a bay fix... say lloyds creek or something say the word. I'm going down tomorrow night.

BT
Old 07-01-2002, 08:24 PM
kook

BT:

I may just take you up on your offer. I'll have my boat by the 4th - one way or another. Let's plan on getting together over the Holiday. OSO member Enticer, with his cool cat, is coming in from western PA Thursday.

Old 07-02-2002, 12:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kook... Sounds good. If you are on the bay and see a scarab panther 30' white with 2 blue stripes and flags on the front... make yourself known. I'm always on the lookout for the sunsation. We'll be at the goose, lloyds, still pond, ches inn, jellyfish joels and maybe even redeyes to name a few.

BT