looking for a boat >

looking for a boat

Notices

looking for a boat

Old 05-26-2012, 09:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for a boat

Ok guys I need a little advice. Ive been looking for a boat for a while and let a couple slip yhrough my fingers. Ive now spent this wknd at home and dont wanna be without a boat any longer than I have to. Ive been looking at 26-29 foot fountains, bajas, and donzis but my budget is only about 20,000 so it limits my options. Now my wife is trying to talk me into this 2003 240 select sea ray which is a really nice boat but not exactly what I want. It has a 350 with a captains call but I really want a big block (really like the big block rumble) but dont know what to do. Do you think I should keep looking or buy the sea ray and try to upgrade at a later date? Thanks for any input
Old 05-26-2012, 09:05 PM
Registered

I have a 2001 Checkmate 270 Convincor, 502MPI, headers. Give me a PM. I know your budget is 20K. Im asking 29k. I knows it out of your range but if your interested, let me know.
Old 05-27-2012, 12:57 AM
Registered

I'd look into a Powerquest 260SX, they are around $20-25k and an all around great boat.
Old 05-27-2012, 03:27 AM
Registered

There out there just keep looking.. If you settle,,,, everytime you see what you want go by while your sitting in your Sea Ray you'll be un happy.. Re selling the Sea Ray later will cost you more money that you could have put toward what you want now. YoU may have to kick in a few extra bones..