Bravo one to XR advice needed >

Bravo one to XR advice needed

Notices

Bravo one to XR advice needed

Old 06-21-2012, 12:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mike tkach
but you cant pm me the name of the person selling the gears,why is that,because that person does not exist,you really are full of chit,so if no name&number is coming,dont waste any more of my time.and by the way,i could care less that you think mp responce to you is childish,thats how i deal with eople who are full of chit

Ok. You backed out. I was willing. Maybe you'll change your mind. I'm not giving you my buddies phone number and I never said I would.

I offered help and you have turned it around in a small-minded way.

Say what you will from your computer.

good night
Old 06-21-2012, 01:01 AM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

dont take it so pearsonal,i stand behind what i said,i will take 10 sets at the price you posted,and that was 1100. if you are for real call your friend and tell him ,then pm me his name&number,if not,just let it go.goodnite,im going to bed.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:21 AM
Registered

dont take it so pearsonal,i stand behind what i said,i will take 10 sets at the price you posted,and that was 1100. if you are for real call your friend and tell him ,then pm me his name&number,if not,just let it go.goodnite,im going to bed.
The deal always was and is through me. Your reading comprehension is substandard.

I NEVER said I'd give out someone's phone number on the internet. I said I could help you. When you are on the receiving end of something, YOU don't make the rules.

That means that either you call my bluff or you chicken out and call me a liar (which you have) because you are backed in a corner and have no recourse other than to try and discredit something I said.

I gave everything I said I would. You are not willing to accept so go pay full retail. That's only $1599 at CP Performance.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:24 AM
Registered

And it's not really fair to tell somebody to not take it so personal when guys like you resort to name calling and all the other crap that nets a goose egg.

You call me a liar; sure, I take it personally just as you would but the onus is on you sir.

Cheers -
Old 06-21-2012, 01:52 AM
Registered

game on boys
Old 06-21-2012, 02:04 AM
Registered

Red face

Originally Posted by robby dmax

game on boys
I feel like I'm talking to a teenager from a broken home.
Old 06-21-2012, 08:40 AM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

i did not call you a liar,but i am now,as i said in the pm,im 57 and i have delt with people like you before,i guess you believe your own lies,you are 2 smart to take good advice,and you make up people to fabricate your story,as i said before,you are full of chit,carry on in your dream world,i could care less.unless you are coming up with a name&number of the source for 1100.dollar gearsets,dont bother me punk!i wont waste any more of my time responding to your noncense,carry on and have a nice day.and i will just blink any more pm messages you send me,so dont waste your time with them.
Old 06-21-2012, 10:04 AM
Registered

i did not call you a liar,but i am now,as i said in the pm,im 57 and i have delt with people like you before,i guess you believe your own lies,you are 2 smart to take good advice,and you make up people to fabricate your story,as i said before,you are full of chit,carry on in your dream world,i could care less.unless you are coming up with a name&number of the source for 1100.dollar gearsets,dont bother me punk!i wont waste any more of my time responding to your noncense,carry on and have a nice day.and i will just blink any more pm messages you send me,so dont waste your time with them.
Yeah, that's me. That's what I'm known for. Like I said; you're a tough guy behind a keyboard.
Old 06-21-2012, 11:13 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Put up or shut up Mike! He's offering to sell you ten sets at the quoted price, who gives a phuck where they come from? Quit being a ***** and shell out the cash. This is just like when you offered to buy Yankey's cranks and then managed to spin it around and call him a liar. Seems to be a pattern with you.
Old 06-21-2012, 11:23 AM
Registered

round 2

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.