Gasoline expansion in fuel tank >

Gasoline expansion in fuel tank

Notices

Gasoline expansion in fuel tank

Old 07-26-2012, 07:29 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mrfixxall
i havn't seen either one you you 2 on the chain..
Have owned our Sonic since 2004 when we had it built. Been boating on Chain for close to 14 years now. Before the Sonic we had a pro charged balanced and blue printed 502, 272 Baja. Before that a Chaparral. Always out in Pistakee anchored or Mineola Bay just chillin' with the wife and friends. Don't know HOW you have not seen me. Used to be a member of NIOC (Northern Illinois Offshore Club).
S -
Old 07-30-2012, 08:29 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I'll second what others have said about the tenacity of Imron, especially the older stuff! I was restoring a 69 Z/28 about 15 years ago that had yellow Imron on it. That stuff was a nightmare to strip off, especially in the doorjambs and nooks and crannies.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:57 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well the repair is now complete. To say I am ecstatic is an understatement! Mitcher's artistry is unbelievable. I sincerely thank him for finding time in his busy schedule to perform a rather small repair in comparason to the work he performs on boats costing ten of thousands more than my Sonic.
Here is the "after" photo as they say.
I can now head to LOTO with my boys and relax! New throttles (Livorsi Arched w/trim and K-planes in handle) installed and by the time I return my mechanic will have the new fuel dump installed which was designed and fabricated by our own Team Synergy (Todd). Should ffurther help eliminate this from happening again.
Thanks to all who contributed and to the new friends I've made due to this unfortunate trick (mother nature) hot weather plays on us boaters. Appreciate all your help!
S -
p.s. See you on the water!
[IMG][/IMG]