Tach not working after new DUI dis >

Tach not working after new DUI dis

Notices

Tach not working after new DUI dis

Old 09-16-2012, 06:51 PM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tach not working after new DUI dis

I changed my stock distributor on my bbc gen 4 to a DUI ignition with a internal rev limiter. Now I cannot get my techs to work. There is a green wire coming from the distributor I have plugged it in and still no tacs. Any ideas on how to make this work

Thanks steve
Old 09-16-2012, 10:19 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

look where the power wire goes to lite the ignition,,rite next to it is the negative side of the coil..try pluging the tach wire their..
Old 09-18-2012, 06:47 PM
Gold Member

Default Tachs

I have tried plugging the green wire into it. I have also tried plugging the tach wire into it stil no tach.

Steve

Originally Posted by mrfixxall
look where the power wire goes to lite the ignition,,rite next to it is the negative side of the coil..try pluging the tach wire their..
Old 09-19-2012, 12:12 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by sdrockslangers
I changed my stock distributor on my bbc gen 4 to a DUI ignition with a internal rev limiter. Now I cannot get my techs to work. There is a green wire coming from the distributor I have plugged it in and still no tacs. Any ideas on how to make this work

Thanks steve
Did you by the DUI distributor set up for a tach? They make both, not tach ready and tach ready. If you hit up their website you will see what I am talking about, i have been looking at these to replace the thunderbolts on my twins.