Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
dyno question, engine question >

dyno question, engine question

Notices

dyno question, engine question

Old 10-18-2012, 08:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have to stick up for Mike on this one. Lets just say my little 522's made 1298 HP and 1087ft lbs of torque on pump gas. Each engine had about 10 dyno pulls, and about 20 hours this year in the boat. I had some issues with the prochargers but nothing mechanical at all with the engines. I give Mike Tkach TWO THUMBS UP!

ROCK ON!
Old 10-18-2012, 08:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by riverrat
thunder, just curious, if this is the same Mike. He is a fireman with a fountain boat out of the Joliet area that built his own motors this summer and melted the pistons first time out? Topic was discussed last weekend at the bar during some boat talk, your boat looks nice, seen you by Michigan city. Might see you out on the Lake, Im still full on fuel. We might get one more good one before storage.
Jeff A
You need to quit hangin out with your buddy runnin hot, he is rubbin off on you.. You must have been at the bar with him,no buddy likes a **** talker!!!
Old 10-18-2012, 09:20 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

thunder, just curious, if this is the same Mike. He is a fireman with a fountain boat out of the Joliet area that built his own motors this summer and melted the pistons first time out? Topic was discussed last weekend at the bar during some boat talk, your boat looks nice, seen you by Michigan city. Might see you out on the Lake, Im still full on fuel. We might get one more good one before storage.
Jeff A
hay jeff a,its a small world,who told you i burnt pistons first time out,and tell me about your fountain,things like how much hp,what drives,and whear do you do your boating,maybe we can see how my home built motors stand up with your boat!
Old 10-19-2012, 04:42 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

sounds like fun 35 ex 496 efis / XRs lake michigan,shelbyville,peoria,lacon .
Jeff
496s with whipples?