Southern Cali ECU Tuning Company? [Orange County] >

Southern Cali ECU Tuning Company? [Orange County]

Notices

Southern Cali ECU Tuning Company? [Orange County]

Old 09-25-2012, 11:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Southern Cali ECU Tuning Company? [Orange County]

Does anyone know of any ECU tuning companies in the Orange County, CA area? I had my previous Sea Ray boat programmed and want to have it done again on the new boat I have purchased. I have a couple of boats at the moment but I want to start with my Sea Ray 320 which has twin Mercruiser 4.2L 350hp inboard engines, last time the gains were great and I even got slightly better fuel economy after the tune but my old mobile tech moved out of town and I can't reach him to find out who he got to program my last boat.

Any help would be appreciated friends!

Ray.
Old 09-26-2012, 06:47 AM
Registered

www.mefiburn.com

These guys are in Cali and can probably help you out. Get in touch with Bob.
Old 09-26-2012, 07:25 PM
Registered

Thanks Griswald i'll check them out!
Old 09-12-2013, 09:30 AM
Registered

It's been a while since now since i've been on this forum, I guess i've been out having too much fun on the water this spring and summer in my boat lol. I just wanted to provide everyone on here an update since my original post, I researched into numerous other companies that could provide ECU tuning and I couldn't really find anyone that I was confident in enough to trust programming by vessel. At this point I had kind of given up on the idea, which was a little disappointing as the gains and benefits on my previous boat after ECU tuning were awesome. But then finally after months, my mobile marine tech got back to me, he'd been in Florida working on a private fleet of boats over there for sometime, luckily he'd moved back to Orange County and was able to put me in touch with the ECU tuning company 'Superlative Marine' he had used for me previously on my other boat and also for countless other customers, they are based in the UK and also in Newport Beach but also offer worldwide services. These guys were absolutely fantastic, very professional and easy service. The power gains from the tuning were apparent immediately after the boats ECU's had been programmed with the Superlative Marine performance software, the boat is so much more responsive now, it pulls a hell of a lot stronger and smoother than before. My fuel consumption dropped considerably as well, perhaps even better than the last boat I had programmed! This Sea Ray is an absolute champ now!

I have been running the tune for the last 9 months with absolutely or so with no issues, therefore I just want to recommend these guys to anyone looking for marine ecu tuning (remap/reflash or whatever you want to call it, software) they specialize in all the usual: Volvo Penta, Mercruiser, Saab Iveco, Yanmar, VW, most diesels, etc. When I was chatting to the mobile tech that came out to tune my boat, he told me they also specialize in programming high end luxury european cars such as Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Bentleys etc, through their sister company Superlative Autosport. I actually ended up getting my supercharged Range Rover ECU tuned by them as well, that thing is a rocket ship now as well!

All in all, one happy customer here!

All the best,

Ray.
Old 09-12-2013, 03:45 PM
Registered

How do we get ahold of them. I did a search and could not find them. Thanks.
Old 09-12-2013, 09:59 PM
Registered

Received 110 Likes on 82 Posts

What is the Mercruiser 4.2L 350hp motor? Never heard of it.

What was your hp after tuning?
What was your max rpm after tuning?
What was your before and after fuel consumption?

What ECU did they tune (MEFI or other?)?
Old 09-13-2013, 06:47 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Trash
What is the Mercruiser 4.2L 350hp motor? Never heard of it.

What was your hp after tuning?
What was your max rpm after tuning?
What was your before and after fuel consumption?

What ECU did they tune (MEFI or other?)?
Its a Cummins/Mercruiser Diesel, based on a VW engine great package. And I would like to know the answers to your questions also.
Old 09-13-2013, 06:50 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

http://superlativeautosport.com/