need some hp525efi service manual info >

need some hp525efi service manual info

Notices

need some hp525efi service manual info

Old 01-08-2013, 09:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need some hp525efi service manual info

can anyone give me the correct service manual number for an hp525efi ser# 0m900150? this engine has the first design crank trigger wheel on the damper and the cam sensor distributor. the number I'm getting for a manual is 8m8021132 but it only has the later style crank and cam sensors in the front cover. I'm trying to find out the proper installation/location/phasing of the trigger wheel on the damper. and also the proper procedure to install and set the camshaft sensor/distributor. doing an engine rebuild and conversion to this efi set up and need this info to proceed. any manual number or if anyone can supply or copy and send me this info I would greatly appreciate. thank you, tom
([email protected])
Old 01-10-2013, 11:31 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok, I've got the info to setup/install the cam sensor properly. anybody have an idea for phasing the target wheel to the damper/crankshaft? thanks, Tom