Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
dyno tune close to indianapolis >

dyno tune close to indianapolis

Notices

dyno tune close to indianapolis

Old 02-19-2013, 09:01 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Brian it was nice talking to you on the phone today! Thanks again for all the help.
Old 02-20-2013, 06:15 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mrfixxall
WEll your welcome for me to even mention that you have a dyno! and you would be willing to dyno his motor for him...
Fix ,
I am sorry I did not thank you before correcting your mention of me in this thread. I do appreciate all the times you have given me a plug over the years.

Indysupra and I had a good conversation last night over the phone and I am sure he is headed in the right direction.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by indysupra
My boat ran good with the stock 502's and the prochargers. Im making some changes and i want to dump the fmu. Mark at precision informed that with mefi 1 i cannot run the 2 bar map so i must either keep a fmu, change mefi ecu's, aftermarket efi or carbs. My first choice would be the dominator efi but its not in the budget. Not sure what to do.
http://www.mefiburn.com/sc/details.asp?item=mefitune

If your looking for peace of mind and a tune on the water give them a call. Very well informed very competent and the experience to do what you are looking for. As to on the fly tuning do not be leary of it..the tech they use to do this is very old and reliable. With some distinct advantages over a dyno..real world.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...veryone-6.html MEFIburn

Last edited by Pliant; 02-20-2013 at 12:29 PM.
Old 02-20-2013, 04:36 PM
MarineKinetics
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Indysupra,

I have had the opportunity to collaborate with Brian on a number of projects over the years and I would highly recommend his dyno and tuning services. He has an immaculate DTS cell at his facility and is competent and thorough in his testing procedures. Most importantly, he will work with you on getting the tune correct throughout the entire curve. Frequently, in many dyno shops, it’s common to forgo the testing element of the session for a glory number to post on a forum, collect the money, and call it a day.
Coordinating Alex Haxby (Alex has the ability to assist on the tune real time from a remote location) on the system aspect, in conjunction with Brian validating the results would be an ideal scenario.
We have recently assisted over a dozen of our clients in the conversion of carb and OEM EFI to the Holley system. Suffice it to say, programmable EFI is long overdue and finally available for the marine industry.
Bob
Old 02-20-2013, 06:21 PM
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Call Dave at wesco racing in Michigan about 4.5 hr knows pro chargers