Gimble rings >

Gimble rings

Notices

Gimble rings

Old 04-20-2013, 03:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gimble rings

Bought a pair of HP Gimble rings and helmets from Swap shop and was under the imprestion the HP rings were much bigger than stock G/R and have no room to use Electric trim sender .
Only diff i can see is the side pins on the ones i have just bought, they just slid in and held in place with 2 scews , The ones i have just took off scew in and need hindge pin tool to remove . Apart from that they look the same .part Number on the ones i have just bought is 822374-C and my orignal ones 22374-C Can anyone shed some light on this .
I feel like i have just bought the same parts i allready have.
Old 04-20-2013, 06:51 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

the diff is where the pivot point is .the hp pivots on the helmet or bell as others call it. because the pin is stationary .the stock setup pivots in the ring and the pin moves .
the hp setup is stronger as the pin is larger .ive been told the stock setup can be modified to make it hp style takes a little work and an hp pin and some boring