Any one know this boat?

Notices

Any one know this boat?

Old 05-11-2013, 02:50 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Any one know this boat?

I'm looking at this boat, very interested and will pull the trigger if it is worth it... Of course I would have a survey done, but if y'all know anything about it I would like to hear it... Thx

http://www.powerboatlistings.com/view/21536
Old 05-11-2013, 04:29 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I was Just thinking, if I post a boat on here to ask questions about it and it's a good deal, did I just shoot myself in the foot? meaning: someone takes interest in it from my posting,calls the seller and works a deal before I ever have a chance. Is it better to have worked something out with seller first then post?
Old 05-11-2013, 05:15 PM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Best to educate yourself on what your needs are, type boating you intend to do and where, what type waters. Do some research and read alot of threads here. Tons of knowledge on here and most members are moe than willing to help and answer. I guess there's always the posibility that someone could pull the rug out from under you but what are the odds that someone is looking for the exact same boat as you? For instance if that boat was half price I wouldn't buy it because it doesn't suit my wants or needs and I'm not in the boat dealing bussiness.
Old 05-11-2013, 05:20 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by fireboatpilot
Best to educate yourself on what your needs are, type boating you intend to do and where, what type waters. Do some research and read alot of threads here. Tons of knowledge on here and most members are moe than willing to help and answer. I guess there's always the posibility that someone could pull the rug out from under you but what are the odds that someone is looking for the exact same boat as you? For instance if that boat was half price I wouldn't buy it because it doesn't suit my wants or needs and I'm not in the boat dealing bussiness.
Yes sir, I do do my research! I have a few boats currently, just looking for a better fishing boat with a bit more walk around room. Was hoping someone new this boat to give me feedback!

Appreciate the advise !