eddie marine??????

Notices

eddie marine??????

Old 05-20-2013, 05:12 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default eddie marine??????

Hey guys,
I just got my Eddie marine k plane wiring harness the other day and it looks NOTHING like the pic of the harness advertised on their site. Mine only has one loom and 4 wires in it with no fuses. Has anyone received the same harness? Don't know if they have changed their design of if I was sent thewrong harness.
Old 05-20-2013, 02:49 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

[ATTACH=CONFIG]501091[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]501092[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]501093[/ATTACH]YES!!! I have the same harness with the same problem. Maybe they should do like McDonalds & show pictures to their packers!! I had to email pics of my receipt, packing list, & contents of the box. They said they will ship the rest out. Randy
Attached Thumbnails eddie marine??????-003.jpg   eddie marine??????-005.jpg   eddie marine??????-004.jpg  

Old 05-20-2013, 06:02 PM
Registered

Wow...... can't believe they've done this to multiple customers! I ordered mine through Diamond Performance Marine. Bill has been great to deal with but I don't know what to think of Eddie Marine at the moment! I just ordered my k planes today and found out it will be 2 weeks before they're shipped....... something to do with machining. I was told the two other looms will be shipped with the k planes. We'll see what happens!
Old 05-20-2013, 06:40 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

If your getting your K planes from Dana you might as well get ready to wait, I ordered mine through CP and they kept me in the loop (Phoebe is cool) but Dana took their sweet time. Was told two weeks & after said two weeks I called CP. They called Dana and were told they were anodizing them, a week later they were assembling them. Took over a month. I also talked with Mike & I believe he said they have the actual K planes ready to ship, I bought the HP 1000s. I also ordered the harness from Diamond but figured they were the middleman in this so went straight to Eddie marine. They did not understand what I was talking about til I told them (3 times!!) that the kit is supposed to contain 3 separate wiring assemblies plus the switch, DUHH THE BIG RED TRUCK!! Hence my earlier comment about pictures for their packers .Dana makes a good product & so does Eddie marine but need some work on quality control in their respective shipping depts. JMO as I have spent thousands of $$$ over this last winter buying parts for my boats. Randy