575 SCI throttle bodies?

Notices

575 SCI throttle bodies?

Old 12-28-2013, 04:48 AM
I hate the winter!!
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 575 SCI throttle bodies?

I am currently in the middle of rebuilding a pair of 2003 575 SCI's. No modifications have been done, they are and will remain stock. They have a total of about 450 hrs. I last rebuilt them at about 250 hrs. The last time, I didnt send the throttle bodies out to have the injectors cleaned and flowed. This time around, I want to have them checked. Does anyone know soemone reputable that I can send them to?
Old 12-28-2013, 07:18 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Dave @ MDG Performance in Edgewater, MD. has the equipment to get it done. He's a great guy who does fantastic work.

Kurt
Old 12-28-2013, 09:33 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

we can clean and flow check your 575 injectors,we have all the gaskets and filters in stock,i highly recommend having this done when rebuilding,you can send me the throttle bodies complete or remove the injectors and send them,usually one day turnover,i charge 25 per injector to clean and flow,if you send the complete throttle body it would be 75 per throttle body Dave 410-956-5381,443-223-6876
Old 12-28-2013, 10:24 AM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

I sent mine to the local Dr. Injector as recommended by a friends auto shop. One had no flow at idle and full flow at anything else. He had a replacement and they've been great for the last several years.
Old 12-28-2013, 02:51 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I used this guy. for 4 TBIs complete on 2 575s. right about $1000.00 not $1800 like others. SPR Performance Jacksonville, IL 217-473-4998 Sean Rondeau. I originally sent them to Marren, he really wanted alot and didn't want to do them. Told Marren; about Sean, said he would send TBIs to him instead of doing himself.
When I dynoed, the engines A/F, fuel pressure was good. No problems with any of the 4 TBIs.
Old 12-28-2013, 04:13 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

We also clean fuel injectors in house with our machine. I have been doing it now for 4+ years, Also some of these fuel injection testing & cleaning machines that some services use are china junk made and very hard to see the spray flow patterns of the injector itself in their viewing area.

Anyways FYI use a service that has been doing it for awhile and has a quality machine especially if their machine has a back flush unit. This feature as we found out when we bought our machine has produce better results after cleaning all injectors. Flow rates and spray patterns more times than not are improved when using the back flush unit, Our machine has the injector back flush feature.

Also I know BAM in Florida has a good machine along with RC engineering has a custom machine plus Marren does well also. We charge $ 25 per injector. We always install new filter baskets and O-Rings or Gaskets after testing, cleaning & testing again of the injectors. We also provide free return shipping back to the customer, so you only have 1 way shipping costs. Anyways if anyone needs more info about fuel injection cleaning & testing my cell is 817-658-7721 if no answer leave a message with a return phone # and I will return the missed phone call ASAP. Good luck.