Cam shaft numbers >

Cam shaft numbers

Notices

Cam shaft numbers

Old 01-31-2014, 09:31 AM
Registered

Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by cstraub
Calling someone by their first name here in the south is called respect. Even if you don't care for the person, we are still human, we still have families. I apologize if you don't understand this.
I don't want your respect, and I don't want you calling me period.
Old 01-31-2014, 09:37 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sutphen 30
well the con man thinks he's smarter than Rmbuilder.
He must think he's smarter then everyone, because he keeps posting trying to convince us he's something he definitely isn't. - A cam shaft designer. It's strange how many people want to be cam experts, what's the fascination? It's also interesting how similar his post structure and phrasing is to Chris Sunkin's. He also, professes to be an expert in areas he isn't, and then continues to deny and confuse the issues when called out. It must be a typical con man tactic. If you keep putting the lies and half truths out there, maybe some people will believe it. I think Serious is probably a much better place for straub to peddle his junk.
Old 01-31-2014, 09:38 AM
SB
Registered

Received 3,136 Likes on 1,412 Posts

Originally Posted by cstraub
Bob,
Just had a customer come to me with a 434CID SBC that does not run, runs slower than this 406CID. He wants a cam change. I remembered talking to him several months ago and at that point we discussed his oil pan and headers. Pan is not a rail kick out, headers are 1 5/8". I asked him if he had changed the headers and pan. He said no. I told him no cam change was going to improve the car until he got the supporting components to achomplish his goals.

If we advise the customer on what to do and he chooses not to all of it then we have NO CONTROL.
What outdrive on this car ? Alpha or Bravo ? Or ????
Lightning, CMI, or Stellings Headers ? Full wet or dry to the tip ?
Old 01-31-2014, 01:26 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,834 Likes on 917 Posts

Aren't you guys done bickering and screwing up johnnyboatman's thread yet???????????????
Old 01-31-2014, 02:21 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Griff
Aren't you guys done bickering and screwing up johnnyboatman's thread yet???????????????

ONLY IF THE ZOMBIES HAVE LEFT THE SITE.....

By the way the OP got the proper answer on the first page, he just needed more reassurance that took a couple hundred post to get him to agree.

By the way Griff with almost 13000 posts I am sure you have fluffed a few threads along the way.
Old 01-31-2014, 08:44 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

hell I gave up with this after the first few days, post away
Old 02-22-2014, 07:14 PM
Registered

All the things said about straub is absolutely true. The cam I bought from him was 100% junk and didn't perform well at all. I say 100% because its on a cast core and its not even worth having it reground into a usable piece. My advice to anyone is to stay far away from this guy as possible. He stands behind nothing that he sells and gets top dollar for it.
Old 02-23-2014, 09:58 AM
Registered

Received 703 Likes on 357 Posts

Originally Posted by Mrcapsize
All the things said about straub is absolutely true. The cam I bought from him was 100% junk and didn't perform well at all. I say 100% because its on a cast core and its not even worth having it reground into a usable piece. My advice to anyone is to stay far away from this guy as possible. He stands behind nothing that he sells and gets top dollar for it.
yup,,another satisfied customer.sorry for your problem,,but your not alone,,most just disappear w/ their heads hung low.
I try to warn as many as possible that this is a guy(and aa few others) that doesn't even know how to change an intake on a bbc.
Says volumes when Rmbuilder responds to this azzclown(cslob).
Old 02-25-2014, 05:45 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mrcapsize
So you register at 11:55 pm on the 22nd and you post this an hour or so later. If you need to contact me my number is 423 391 7774.
Old 02-25-2014, 05:50 PM
Banned

Bill your responses and name calling like you do come from children, not a so called business owner. It's funny how I'm suppose to have all these unhappy customers but when you google search custom cams Straub Technologies comes up on the first page. I wish you good luck Bill.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.