New Season Boating Prayer >

New Season Boating Prayer

Notices

New Season Boating Prayer

Old 03-01-2014, 09:33 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Red face New Season Boating Prayer

Hi Everyone, I know that this year’s boating season will be here before you know it (I’m typing this as we are again under a Winter Weather Advisory with 4 to 6 inches of snow projected by morning). This morning on the way home from Louisiana I had a thought about writing up a short prayer for all of us to have a safe boating season.
If I’m offending anyone with this post I apologize.
For those that think this is silly – please read it again- it really isn’t !
And for those that like it-- enjoy!

Here ya go!

Lord after this long winter, all of us have anticipated this year’s boating season with great expectations. We just want to say thank you for allowing us to use a portion of your great creation. We pray that our fun on the water this season is just that – fun. We thank you for safety in all that we do. Please let us not be boastful about our boat – after all, it truly is only a small portion of our lives. Let us be kind and meet everyone on the water with patience. Help us realize that not everyone may have had the same opportunities or experiences as we may have had. Thank you for allowing us to live in a country where we are free to worship you and we ask all of this in your name. Amen.

Safe boating

3pointstar