Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
Cam and exhaust set up question (reversion) >

Cam and exhaust set up question (reversion)

Notices

Cam and exhaust set up question (reversion)

Old 04-29-2014, 02:47 PM
Registered

Received 394 Likes on 164 Posts

+1 on what everybody has said about Bob. He's the man as far as I'm concerned.
Old 05-01-2014, 12:27 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm actually local to you. Live off Rt 4, south of Lebanon. I've been dealing with Bob for a few years now, and have 2 of his cams. I CANNOT speak more highly of someone. For the little amount of money I've spent with him he has SPENT a great deal of time with me on the phone, countless hours, and always been good to give advice. I would HIGHLY recommend you call him. That being said I have a cam I had spec'd out for a 502 that I'd be willing to get rid of, and would probably meet your needs quite well.

It was a cam ground by bob, on a 496 core, so it has the 18726543 firing order.

It's on a 112 LSA. 234.5/240.8 duration. .6462/.6298 lift. I can send you the entire cam card if you're at all interested just PM me. I actually have a plethera of random big block parts I need to get rid of.

Either which way you're going to want something with some decent lift and lower duration for your application. Good luck.