Fuel Injector Replace/Repair 805225A1 >

Fuel Injector Replace/Repair 805225A1

Notices

Fuel Injector Replace/Repair 805225A1

Old 08-10-2014, 03:40 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

MAP, IAT, and coolant temp sensor out of spec range can cause rich running conditions as well plus a dirty non free flowing flame arrestor along with restricted ventilation and clean incoming air to the engine compartment. Also a bad fuel pressure regulator can cause rich conditions.

Also it would be wise to flow test, clean & flow test the fuel injectors and reinstall new backet filters & o-rings. I will throw a plug out.

I have a professional machine to test / clean fuel injectors. Been doing it now over 5 years, My main customers are boat repair shops and boat dealers all over the US. Good luck and if you have any questions about how it is done even if you do not plan to use my service no biggy I have plenty to do almost everyday. Actually overwhelmed in the summer boating months with it.
Old 08-10-2014, 04:04 PM
Registered

Received 471 Likes on 367 Posts

Good info, and didn't know you did the injector cleaning. I replace the plugs every other year for just cause. Figure put no more hours then I'm putting on the engine, replace every other is tossing money out enough. Sure wish my scanner would tell me something, but as previously mentioned, everything is within range according to the scanner.

Got a web site?

Last edited by AllDodge; 08-10-2014 at 07:17 PM.
Old 08-10-2014, 04:13 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

How much do you charge per injector and what is turnaround time
Originally Posted by BUP
MAP, IAT, and coolant temp sensor out of spec range can cause rich running conditions as well plus a dirty non free flowing flame arrestor along with restricted ventilation and clean incoming air to the engine compartment. Also a bad fuel pressure regulator can cause rich conditions.

Also it would be wise to flow test, clean & flow test the fuel injectors and reinstall new backet filters & o-rings. I will throw a plug out.

I have a professional machine to test / clean fuel injectors. Been doing it now over 5 years, My main customers are boat repair shops and boat dealers all over the US. Good luck and if you have any questions about how it is done even if you do not plan to use my service no biggy I have plenty to do almost everyday. Actually overwhelmed in the summer boating months with it.
Old 08-10-2014, 04:33 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I sent mine out this spring for cleaning/flow tested. .used Marren. They did a great job, fast turn around.
Old 08-10-2014, 05:51 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

If you are giving me a min. of 8 injectors - I can do them for 180 shipped back to your door. You only pay shipping to me. I do 2 day shipping back to you and usually can get them done within 2 days upon receiving them..

I always want each fuel injector marked which hole they come out of and when shipped I want each one wrapped in bubble wrap. I know more work for the both of use but for good reasons.

I have found this as well when flow testing injectors.. Long story short I had a couple boat dealers tell me that the running problems they have encounter no matter what they do as fuel related could not clear them up. They even sent their injectors off to whomever (not me) but elsewhere to get flow tested & cleaned as then sent back good to go.

- the motor would run great for about 3 mins and then fall on its face then pick back and do the same cycle all over again, Anyways I got lucky because not many people flow test injectors for more than a minute for varies reasons. The biggest one is because their testing tubes could not hold that much volume of testing fluid while being flowed tested more than minute.

I had my machine set up that it can flow alot of testing fluid for longer periods of time. After 2 minutes of flow testing the injectors - 2 of them started to cut off and back on, it took that long flow testing them to show a problem. Anyways I am not lazy nor skip some for testing processes. This has happened more than once but not a whole lot either. One injector or 2 here and there. My point is at least I found the problem and fixed it as 99% of the time a new injector(s) is needed because they will not clean up. They are junk when that happens.

Sure most have a bigger name than me but I always try to follow and learn from people than are so called the best of the best. RC, Marren, Motec and Injector Dynamics. Paul Yaw is the expert . I always try to sit in on anything he is teaching plus Motec. He has more EFI / MPI tuners learning & buying off of him for one reason (auto side). You can decide what that might be.

Last edited by BUP; 08-10-2014 at 06:08 PM.
Old 08-11-2014, 07:43 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

FWIW

clean and rebuild if needed at 20 bucks a pop. Will certify @ clean.injectorrx.com/