525 EFI Alarm >

525 EFI Alarm

Notices

525 EFI Alarm

Old 08-27-2014, 12:52 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here all of the beep codes . . .
Seawater Pressure Sensor Failure, Coolant Temperature Sensor Failure, Oil Pressure Sensor Failure, Oil Temperature Sensor Failure, Charge Temperature Sensor Failure, Seawater Pressure Sensor Failure, Coolant Temperature Sensor Failure, Oil Pressure Sensor Failure, Oil Temperature Sensor Failure, Charge Temperature Sensor Failure, Fuel Pump Failure Fuel Pressure Sensor Failure, Cam Sensor Rationale, Throttle Position Sensor Failure, Low Battery Voltage, & Battery Range high or low.
Old 08-10-2020, 06:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 525 Mercury Racing 5 Beeps Alarm

Hello All,

Wanted to see if anyone could help me with this issue.... I have a 525 Mercury Racing EFI which has been recently serviced but now has 5 beeps every 55 seconds. My mechanic scanned and this is what came back:

He said that the first item "IDLE MAP STR" is what is causing it and the others are just showing up because those sensors are not hooked up. He noted that it would be the IAC so i replaced with a brand new one. However it came back (alarm). Also I notice the idling is low and a little shaky so it has to all be related. Any one help point me in the right direction? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!!!
Old 08-11-2020, 07:04 AM
Registered

Received 459 Likes on 357 Posts

Found in a 2013 thread that its being caused by the MAP. Not saying this is it but check the volts output of the MAP

Need ideals for boat diagnostics. Diacom fault codes with 5 beeps every 60 secs

Another thread, but never came back with results
Idle Map STR fault