Notices

TRS Values

Old 01-07-2015, 04:22 AM
bwd
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I sold a set that were a nine in condition last summer for 1100 bucks.
Old 01-07-2015, 04:46 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

So , you would throw them away before you sold one for under $1200.00...Damn chief ...Someone else on here had said something similar not long ago .It's worth about 1000,unless you want to wait on that "special" buyer...Don't shoot me, that is my opinion
Originally Posted by BUP
I have not seen any for under 1000 and the ones for a grand to 1200 were crusty hunk of junks. I see them high as 3500 but they still have them and will never ever get it. If I can not get at least 1200 they will go to metal scrap yard or in the trash.
Old 01-07-2015, 06:02 AM
bwd
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had somebody tell me that they would rather throw their part off the roof before they would sell it to me for a short price still to this day I think that was very funny. Btw I did scrap a trs. It was 22$ .
Old 01-07-2015, 06:11 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by BUP
I have not seen any for under 1000 and the ones for a grand to 1200 were crusty hunk of junks. I see them high as 3500 but they still have them and will never ever get it. If I can not get at least 1200 they will go to metal scrap yard or in the trash.
Dumbest thing I ever read... You would not scrap it for less... I get what your saying but nobody would scrap a drive because someone offered 1195... And if you did then your an idiot..
Old 01-07-2015, 12:00 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

So now I am idiot to ask 1200 firm and tell someone who low balls that figure "I would throw them in the trash because I compared them to what everyone else asking price tag was currently".

With all do respect this is the dumbest thing you ever read REALLY , I will have to look at possible all of your 5438 posts and now wonder if I can find something more stupid than this. To add to the fact of the matter that comment of yours should be on the top of the list too if in fact this really was in the history of your whole life . "The dumbest thing your ever read" You got to be kidding me right.

You always have to love that there is someone always just waiting to give whomever a hard time over the small things in life no matter what its about.

NOW I know why some of the sharpest marine people in the past have left this site for good because of people like this. Also BTW I am one of those sharp marine people FYI.

Last edited by BUP; 01-07-2015 at 12:11 PM.
Old 01-07-2015, 12:37 PM
Registered

Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts

TRS went until 1993, great drive. Heavy tho..
Old 01-07-2015, 12:56 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by BUP
So now I am idiot to ask 1200 firm and tell someone who low balls that figure "I would throw them in the trash because I compared them to what everyone else asking price tag was currently".

With all do respect this is the dumbest thing you ever read REALLY , I will have to look at possible all of your 5438 posts and now wonder if I can find something more stupid than this. To add to the fact of the matter that comment of yours should be on the top of the list too if in fact this really was in the history of your whole life . "The dumbest thing your ever read" You got to be kidding me right.

You always have to love that there is someone always just waiting to give whomever a hard time over the small things in life no matter what its about.

NOW I know why some of the sharpest marine people in the past have left this site for good because of people like this. Also BTW I am one of those sharp marine people FYI.
Seriously get a grip, you posted that comment not me.... some guys thing TRS are gold they are not, they can be had anywhere from 500-1500 each... all depends on condition....

yea it's all my fault people leave OSO... all mine.... I am not here to start a pissing match, just saying TRS are not gold and people should sell for whatever market is, you may see them listed here for 2000.00 each but that's not the case all over... that's all I was saying....if you leave a site because you didn't like what you read, well... you may have bigger issues to address, it's just the internet.....
Old 01-07-2015, 01:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by smokin' gun
I have 5 decent ones that I'll sell cheap
I'm thinkin a grand a piece .. When I needed 1 a while back
I couldent find one .. Now I have no use for em

Maybe I should buy a boat that uses them hmmm
I once bought a gun to use up some ammo I had. Seems reasonable.
Old 01-07-2015, 01:56 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Geeez talk about sensitive

It's winter let it go
Old 01-07-2015, 03:29 PM
Registered

Received 700 Likes on 354 Posts

Originally Posted by smokin' gun
Geeez talk about sensitive

It's winter let it go
smokin
my friend got back to me,,he needs a right hand,,have a decent one.we're in MA.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.