Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
What Engine Oil for Superchaged Engine? >

What Engine Oil for Superchaged Engine?

Notices

What Engine Oil for Superchaged Engine?

Old 06-11-2015, 11:01 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

i kinda miss borgie,it was fun to see him blow a gasket and act crazy.i don,t think he got banned,he just can,t post but maybe he still does not know that.i think he can still hit the like button.
Old 06-11-2015, 11:10 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think you might get a little insane yourself when turds on a website hack into your wife's private Facebook, look up your address etc.... I mean lets be fair and unbiased here. He's my friend, and yes he can be a dik at times, however the hacking thing and then it being posted to "several members" profile pics, that's just creep status. Sorry

And I think you are right, he must be on a extended vacation because he seems to like posts every now and again. Mods seem pretty tight lipped about that whole issue with him and the members he got into it with. Personally I'm not here to say he or anyone is 100% right, even if they are my friend. But that's not his engine. If that's calling somebody a liar, so be it.

Last edited by chrisf695; 06-11-2015 at 11:14 PM.
Old 06-11-2015, 11:12 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by chrisf695
I think you might get a little insane yourself when turds on a website hack into your wife's private Facebook, look up your address etc.... I mean lets be fair and unbiased here. He's my friend, and yes he can be a dik at times, however the hacking thing and then it being posted to "several members" profile pics, that's just creep status. Sorry
Oh, well then you must have missed the part where he insulted other members wives here, made fun of me for "driving a dead mans boat" (because I purchased my boat from the family member of a deceased good friend), attacking other members professions,intelligence levels, etc. You missed all that I suppose
Old 06-11-2015, 11:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
Oh, well then you must have missed the part where he insulted other members wives here, made fun of me for "driving a dead mans boat" (because I purchased my boat from the family member of a deceased good friend), attacking other members professions,intelligence levels, etc. You missed all that I suppose
Well I will say that a good portion of that happened after the hacking and picture posting regarding his wife. In my mind it was a 50/50 deal truth be told. His comments were likely spured on by the anger of his wife's private social media account being hacked into and pics posted. Sorry that's straight up weird. That said the other things aren't cool either.

And his wife is a physician. Then a friend of yours goes as far as to try to insinuate his wife was a hooters waitress and that he hooked up with her... That's just dumb.

I'm pretty sure he's been over this whole thing for a while now. Sounds like you aren't as you bring him up fairly often. But like I said, that's your business.

Last edited by chrisf695; 06-11-2015 at 11:22 PM.
Old 06-11-2015, 11:35 PM
Registered

Well I will say that a good portion of that happened after the hacking and picture posting regarding his wife. In my mind it was a 50/50 deal truth be told. His comments were likely spured on by the anger of his wife's private social media account being hacked into and pics posted. Sorry that's straight up weird. That said the other things aren't cool either.

And his wife is a physician. Then a friend of yours goes as far as to try to insinuate his wife was a hooters waitress and that he hooked up with her... That's just dumb.

I'm pretty sure he's been over this whole thing for a while now. Sounds like you aren't as you bring him up fairly often. But like I said, that's your business.
First of all, that is his engine. Thats his phone number on the ad, and some of us actually for a while followed his build with genuine interest, so we know the parts that were used in it, who he bought them from, and so on..

Secondly, besides you debating the fact its his engine , you once again, are incorrect about the chain of events of what took place, between borgie and some members here, and are speculating. .

Why dont you get a good nights rest, do some research, get your facts together, and come back another time when you have them in place. Until then,
Old 06-12-2015, 12:03 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by mike tkach
i kinda miss borgie,it was fun to see him blow a gasket and act crazy.i don,t think he got banned,he just can,t post but maybe he still does not know that.i think he can still hit the like button.
When your feeling that way, just go back over this thread. Even though his posts are gone, you can still see how it all went down.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...mp-thread.html
Old 06-12-2015, 12:05 AM
Registered

I guess like the saying goes, if something is repeated enough times on the internet it must be true... Look I know him. Last I checked you guys don't talk not will you ever be pals. It's not his engine, but in all reality I could really care less. I just am kinda curious why you ways bring him up. That's a bit odd is what I'm saying. And I did see the thread in question before it was locked and partially erased. No need for homework. I also recall you posting up a poor me thread right after the mods locked it, so I can only assume you were scolded by the mods for your part. Like I said MILD, it seemed like a 50/50 at the end of the day. And truthfully that's about the case 99% of the time regarding arguments online. Friends aside you really play the victim
a lot here. Just calling it how I see it.
Old 06-12-2015, 12:16 AM
Registered

Ok, I'll call it like i see it. Makes sense now. That was YOU who listed Borgies engine for sale on facebook. That was you trying to peddle it here in another thread recently......ahh...now it makes sense.....funny how a guy from michigan who just happens to have a little powerplay, also named chris, is selling a 496 stroker thats located in arizona, with borgies number on the ad, must just be a coincidence!

Just thought I would throw this your way... buddy of mine is selling a built 496. Never ran. He put alot of time and money into this. Great price.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...-ignition.html
Old 06-12-2015, 12:20 AM
Registered

Was it me?! You are the private investigator. Now you think you have my last name... Weird that link doesn't work... You should run that number and see if it truly is Borgie. Until then I guess we can only assume.

You can look at my Facebook, just promise you won't post up any pics on your avatar.

Last edited by chrisf695; 06-12-2015 at 12:26 AM.
Old 06-12-2015, 12:22 AM
Registered

Was it me?! You are the private investigator. Now you think you have my last name... Weird that link doesn't work...
I'd be very careful trying to sell an engine for someone who was banned here, then lying about who it really belongs to.

Selling a new set of Clevite H series main bearings part # MS-829 H-1 brand new, just fit checked in a block. $50 plus 12.95 shipping to lower 48. Thx
And selling new unused bbc main bearings for your buddy in the oso swap shop for him.....hmm, why would you have bbc main bearings for sale that havent been used, when you have a 383 small block in your powerplay.....

Selling a brand new Holley HP 12-890 fuel pump with fittings for a friend. $250 plus $10 shipping to the lower 48. Thx
Very odd that you'd have a holley EFI fuel pump for sale in the swap shop....selling an incomplete EFI engine build on facebook, that you swear wasn't borgies, or wasnt you...it was another chris from michigan, selling an engine located in arizona, that just happens to have borgies phone number in the ad, but that wasnt borgies engine...

Also very odd that lately you were chiming in on some GEN 6 BBC bypass valve stuff....hmm...

From here, looks to me like you're selling borgies engine for him, borgies fuel pump, borgies NEO gear oil, borgies unused main bearing sets....wonder if the guy from michigan buying the neo oil is gonna have it delivered with a arizona return address....

Last edited by MILD THUNDER; 06-12-2015 at 12:42 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.