Out of the box heads? >

Out of the box heads?

Notices

Out of the box heads?

Old 10-13-2015, 03:54 PM
Registered

Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by horsepower1
Not according to stuphen 30. You need to argue with him about that, not me. I was quoting him, not you. I agree with you.
not what I read. Most of it seems to be talking about the operator. it also reads to me him saying that the tools that are made to do the job (floating head) work better than tools that aren't. As stated, I can't even turn a Serdi or any other machine shop tool on, so I can't comment on that.

However Just because one shop has brand new "state of the art" stuff, and one has older, equipment doesn't say that the new one is going to do a better job or even the correct job. without the craftsman I referenced above. I've seen lots of work done on 30 year old machines that is way better than stuff done on brand new machines.
Old 10-13-2015, 05:15 PM
Registered

Received 260 Likes on 92 Posts

Would be great if we could just enjoy multiple members opinions and then make our own decisions.

We should agree to disagree and welcome all info posted.
Old 10-13-2015, 05:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshorexcursion
Would be great if we could just enjoy multiple members opinions and then make our own decisions.

We should agree to disagree and welcome all info posted.
Of course everyone is welcome to share other opinions. It just helps to know the back story on them, so that people are not misled.
Old 10-13-2015, 07:36 PM
Registered

Received 260 Likes on 92 Posts

Exactly! Your finally catching on.

Thanks for letting us know about horsepower1's back story so we can make our own decision to utilize the knowledge he shares or not.

And your welcome for that other thread uncovering the truth of another backyard shed back story.
Old 10-13-2015, 08:43 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by horsepower1
The Sunnen VGS (machine in that video) is the standard of equipment in almost every single one of the highest level engine shops in the country, only second to the Newen CNC. NONE of them use a Serdi, and that guy you posted about sure couldn't be any worse than this hack:

The local machine shop we use for machining and dynoing, has a Newen cnc for head work.

http://borowskirace.com/Engine_Machine_Shop.html
Old 10-13-2015, 09:11 PM
Registered

Received 670 Likes on 340 Posts

Hendricks motorsports uses serdi machines.and these boats use my heads,47 has 1200hp motors and the formula that has hit 110 in a rolling mile has 950hp.so storing carbide bits in the holding trays serdi provides sure doesn't hurt them.cutters sure do seem to make power.
and further more,those are just run of the mill oem seat cutters,not a high performance multy angle cutter shown,,but a big time fluff and buffer like you steelchump should have known that,,unless your trying to decieve the unsuspecting oso member.
enjoy my videos,my head work and my efi tuning.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=NmhE9uvbMX4
Old 10-13-2015, 09:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshorexcursion
Exactly! Your finally catching on.

Thanks for letting us know about horsepower1's back story so we can make our own decision to utilize the knowledge he shares or not.
I don't really have any catching on to do. These players have been around far to long and screwed far to many people, and fed out too much BS.

The backstory on the person who made those video's is just as important if not more so than the story on steelcomp and his conman boss cstraub.

Last edited by Zone 5; 10-13-2015 at 09:17 PM.
Old 10-13-2015, 09:12 PM
Registered

the formula,,you may want to turn up the volume.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=OhwGR64_Ghw
Old 10-13-2015, 09:13 PM
Registered

and just to get back at my daughter.

and just so you don't keep spreading the no boat rumor.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=xwx9OuCpayk
Old 10-13-2015, 09:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
The local machine shop we use for machining and dynoing, has a Newen cnc for head work.

http://borowskirace.com/Engine_Machine_Shop.html
came close to buying a serdi single point from Hendricks Motorsports.it was $75k but I'm gonna build an 80x120' building instead,,just to store my toys and my friends stuff.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.