310 cc heads >

310 cc heads

Notices

310 cc heads

Old 11-19-2015, 07:45 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Dale, whatever you do try not to save a buck at this point, have good help with assembly and make sure all things are checked and logged. good luck bud!!
Old 11-19-2015, 07:48 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force
Dale, whatever you do try not to save a buck at this point, have good help with assembly and make sure all things are checked and logged. good luck bud!!
I agree. He needs to get back on the water having fun.
Old 11-19-2015, 07:48 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by buck35
Okay, somebody school me here, Bob m. used to give similar question information on threads and got railed against as a “designer“ now it's all different, why?
No dog in the fight but very curious as I'm sure many others may be.
Hp1 seems to know his chit, but bm had many happy customers as well and is now a.pariah in somes eyes.
I seriously hope this forum can get back to tech some day,but it's not looking good. At the end of the day we're boaters and want to maximize performance, isn't it easier to help each other than spend so much energy bashing.
make no mistake,bob madera still has ton,s of happy customers.the pricing on a custom camshaft from him is sometimes less than some off the shelf crane cams and his pricing on afr heads can,t be beat.you are correct about the tech section not looking good lately,maybe some day the troubled ones will be gone and guys will be willing to give info again.it,s a shame when guys like mild thunder give great tech advice and a hand full of clowns have smart azz comments,makes a guy say f##k it.

Last edited by mike tkach; 11-19-2015 at 07:57 PM.
Old 11-19-2015, 07:53 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mike tkach
just read the last 4 pages,then tell us who you think is the troublemaker.
I'm thinking we should all be banned for being dumb enough to respond, but hey jerry springer has a following too.
Old 11-19-2015, 08:02 PM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

I'm thinking we should all be banned for being dumb enough to respond, but hey jerry springer has a following too.
This thread resembles a bowl of dicks.
Old 11-19-2015, 08:04 PM
Registered

Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
Clown Zone obviously has A.D.D. Just doesn`t know when to shut the hell up.
Jesus dude go get a hobby.
and you wonder why all your posts in this thread were getting deleted.
Old 11-19-2015, 08:11 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

I was recently reading a thread on one of the other forums. I dont recall all of the details. But I remember horsepower1 being the main guy posting, and it was regarding some of the design issues with afrs casting, or what he felt were issues. What i found interesting, was Tim, from air flow research, chimed in on the thread, thanking him for bringing the issues up, and said that on their next run of bbc head castings, they would be making the according changes, based on that information.

Sorry, but I have to think, if horsepower1 made posts, that the manufacturer of the said product, is going to actually make a change based upon his findings, i would think "this guys no dummy"

Maybe he can talk about that, i dont recall the details of the whole thing.
Old 11-19-2015, 08:23 PM
Registered

Received 278 Likes on 97 Posts

Okay, somebody school me here, Bob m. used to give similar question information on threads and got railed against as a “designer“ now it's all different, why?
No dog in the fight but very curious as I'm sure many others may be.
Hp1 seems to know his chit, but bm had many happy customers as well and is now a.pariah in somes eyes.
I seriously hope this forum can get back to tech some day,but it's not looking good. At the end of the day we're boaters and want to maximize performance, isn't it easier to help each other than spend so much energy bashing.
I tried starting a thread with some good Info to help protect ourselves from these engine developers who can easily point the finger at the builder, the assembler, the machinest, or even thier own customer not standing behind what they helped design. But unfortunately it was deleted.

I don't care if it's Bob or Straub/Foxwell.....

It would be great for all of them to share free info that we can choose to do whatever we want with, besides argue over

They ALL have mad mistakes, its how they handle those mistakes that matters to me.

And if someone wants to warn us of a company's mistake, great, warn us, we should openly accept the warning, lets thank them, doesn't matter if we agree or disagree and move on.
Old 11-19-2015, 08:49 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by offshorexcursion
I tried starting a thread with some good Info to help protect ourselves from these engine developers who can easily point the finger at the builder, the assembler, the machinest, or even thier own customer not standing behind what they helped design. But unfortunately it was deleted.

I don't care if it's Bob or Straub/Foxwell.....

It would be great for all of them to share free info that we can choose to do whatever we want with, besides argue over

They ALL have mad mistakes, its how they handle those mistakes that matters to me.

And if someone wants to warn us of a company's mistake, great, warn us, we should openly accept the warning, lets thank them, doesn't matter if we agree or disagree and move on.
Well said.
Old 11-19-2015, 09:06 PM
bck
Charter Member#568
Charter Member

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

I'm pretty sure the o.p. bought the heads 13 pages ago.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.