Verados and DTS

Notices

Verados and DTS

Old 02-03-2016, 04:55 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 122 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by jadento
I skimed the vessel view owners guide quickly and saw that you can use the rpm/speed based trolling and the RPM sync(i think) features thru the Vessel View display. Didnt see anything about the other docking type features.

Vessel View 7 Owners Guide
Ya, I'm looking to simplify my boating. I'm pretty sure I am DONE with I/O's, bravo drives, gauges, etc. After reading this I am going with the Merc DTS shifter. The Livorsi shifters look cool, but I don't want to give up some of the features of the Merc. unit. Vessel View 7 looks great too.
Old 02-03-2016, 05:57 PM
Airking
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My Glasstream runs consistent 68-69 with 87 octane and will hit 70 with 90+ octane. Boat is heavy with all options including cabin a/c and hardtop. Handling and performace is very good. I have been happy with the boat or it would have been long gone. Is it comparable quality with a cigarette, nortech, statement, etc NO. But you get a lot of boat for the price. The 36 and 32 seem to have the best bottoms. The 27 seems to ride flatter. You will have to keep the cockpit drain plugs in except when on plane with 32 and 27 or you will get some water in cockpit when backing down, launching, or at rest. Has not been an issue with me. I leave them in constantly except when washing boat on trailer or lift. Boat ran 74 with 350 whipple tune on 91+ octane.
Attached Thumbnails Verados and DTS-_mg_7730_4x6.jpg  

Last edited by Boater8987; 02-03-2016 at 07:56 PM.
Old 02-03-2016, 07:46 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Dave M
Ya, I'm looking to simplify my boating. I'm pretty sure I am DONE with I/O's, bravo drives, gauges, etc. After reading this I am going with the Merc DTS shifter. The Livorsi shifters look cool, but I don't want to give up some of the features of the Merc. unit. Vessel View 7 looks great too.
I can understand that. What are these controles going on? I feel like Ive seen something else where, I think you asked about Concepts a bit ago. You sell the 30' SB? Sorry if I missed it.

John
Old 02-03-2016, 09:22 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 122 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by jadento
I can understand that. What are these controles going on? I feel like Ive seen something else where, I think you asked about Concepts a bit ago. You sell the 30' SB? Sorry if I missed it.

John
The Superboat is sold. Concept, Glasstream, and Renegade are on my short list.
Old 02-03-2016, 09:57 PM
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just had them installed in my boat. Twin shifters on outside with throttles in the middle. Never had them before and only spent an hour with the boat so not much experience. They are so nice to use. Move so nice and easy.