Notices

Some carb / intake info

Old 10-07-2016, 08:38 PM
bck
Charter Member#568
Charter Member

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by getrdunn
That comes at no surprise. Combo/application. Twins vs single... Sacrifices will always be made to achieve maximum hp but not necessarily always ideal for every application. I think you ended up extremely well. Sure more time and more money might have gotten you a few more ponies but give you credit for doing what you did. Going to dyno to jet and look for leaks and go home is not worthy in my opinion.
Notice the new cam seemed to kill the torque while it improved hp with the same induction. It was the addition of the Dom that restored the torque considerably and further improved the hp. It was a good learning experience as to how all these parts compliment each other and the combo really has to be on the money and fine tuned with something as simple as a spacer to get the best results

Last edited by bck; 10-07-2016 at 08:43 PM.