Sonny Leonard Engines >

Sonny Leonard Engines

Notices

Sonny Leonard Engines

Old 12-10-2016, 09:57 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Are you saying I cheaped out? because I can assure you I did not cheap out....misguided yes, cheaped out no...

Originally Posted by getrdunn
Some amazing engines. High price yet good example of getting what you pay for. I think Full Force needs a couple of these.
Old 12-10-2016, 10:20 AM
Registered

Received 277 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force
Are you saying I cheaped out? because I can assure you I did not cheap out....misguided yes, cheaped out no...
STFU already and pull your tampon out

Stop with all the negativity, try reading people's post with a positive attitude, he's just saying that those are some sweet engines and actually are LESS expensive then most would expect, making them almost in reach VS a build like yours.

Last edited by offshorexcursion; 12-10-2016 at 10:23 AM.
Old 12-10-2016, 10:47 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

lol ok Kevin, you are negative... I am saying I didn't cheap out. If you do t like what I post move on, and if you wanna tell me to shut up, I will make sure I am at boyne so you can say it to my face, because I can assure you will not.

Move on... Not your issue to comment on.
Originally Posted by offshorexcursion
STFU already and pull your tampon out

Stop with all the negativity, try reading people's post with a positive attitude, he's just saying that those are some sweet engines and actually are LESS expensive then most would expect, making them almost in reach VS a build like yours.

Last edited by Full Force; 12-10-2016 at 11:03 AM.
Old 12-10-2016, 11:03 AM
Registered

lol ok Kevin, you are me negative... I am saying I didn't cheap out. If you do t like what I post move on, and if you wanna tell me to shut up, I will make sure I am at bound so you can say it to my face, because I can assure you will not.

Again, try reading the post in ANY OTHER WAY THEN NEGATIVE!

We are ALL passionate powerboaters, who razz each other and give each other chit, just like when we are rafted up having a good time. Why do you act so serious on OSO. Have some fun, take a JOKE, and stop being such a Grinch. (70% of jokes are true though ;-)

You already know that I don't sugar coat what I say, and I already have told you EXACTLY how I feel about things over the phone and through text, no reason to think it will be any different in person. So go ahead and ACT tough on here. I have no problem giving anyone a "hard time" and telling them how I feel. Its all about the "tone" used, and sorry that your brain inserts the WRONG tones while you read OSO.

Its all good Tim, we may not be friends, but that doesn't mean we cant have a good time while enjoying the same hobby. If you want to live your life as a pessimist threatening to fight all the time then I'm sorry for you.
Old 12-10-2016, 11:08 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Sometimes I feel like kicking my own ass over the dough Ive put into my boat.
Old 12-10-2016, 11:09 AM
SB
Registered

Received 3,106 Likes on 1,400 Posts

Here we go.

Let me be the first.

Page #2 !
Old 12-10-2016, 11:11 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

It's 25 degrees here in northern Ohio. Think I'll go fire up the torpedo heater and work on the hotrods some.
Old 12-10-2016, 11:16 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol ok Kevin, you are negative... I am saying I didn't cheap out. If you do t like what I post move on, and if you wanna tell me to shut up, I will make sure I am at boyne so you can say it to my face, because I can assure you will not.

Oh boy. A total breach of protocol............Sounded like a triple dog dare to me.

Wasn't it more fun when we were just arguing over this?

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/c...ette+38+scarab
Attached Thumbnails Sonny Leonard Engines-triple-dog-dare-you.jpg  
Old 12-10-2016, 11:18 AM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by getrdunn
Some amazing engines. High price yet good example of getting what you pay for. I think Full Force needs a couple of these.
ff tim,the guy only made a general statement,how you think this is saying you cheaped out is the last thing i got from it.in another thread you said you were going to stop taking everything so personal,looks like that is not happening.for god sakes man lighten up before you have a friging heart attak!
Old 12-10-2016, 11:21 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by frickstyle
Anyone have a pair of Sonny's in their boat?

This seems like a nice package:
http://www.sonnysracingengines.com/b...-marine-engine

And the bigger cube, NA engines seems pretty sweet, with a not so sweet price tag! Would love to have a 1,000HP NA package, way cool. Probably would not fit in a side-by-side config.

Anyone know if he does rebuilds? Or works on anything else besides what he offers as packages?
Cool thread thanks for starting! I have always loved his work!

Anyone know what boats are running these?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.