Old 12-11-2016, 05:52 PM
Registered

Received 569 Likes on 341 Posts

That 680 is tuned up. 1325hp NA? !! Dayum
Old 12-11-2016, 05:52 PM
Registered

Received 1,491 Likes on 806 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force
Are you saying I cheaped out? because I can assure you I did not cheap out....misguided yes, cheaped out no...
Wtf dude. Chill out. It's like every time I make a comment you continue to think its always negative or some kind of a personal dig. It was just humor. Chit we all need those engines. I never mentioned or insinuated in anyway you cut corners. You must have a lot of negativity and low vibration. It's no wonder you have had issues. Think positive and be happy. Seriously you sound miserable. I among several others here have a ton of stuff going on in life and under constant pressure and problem solving but I continue to always be optimistic and stay positive. You really have to relax.
Old 12-12-2016, 07:30 AM
Registered

Received 433 Likes on 193 Posts

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
Freakstyle, I know you've suffered some engine problems with your big blower motors. I don't think I'd be quick to jump ship, and go big power N/A just yet. I don't think your issues are stemmed from the fact the engine has a supercharger sitting on top of it. I think once you get with the right builder, or get them sorted out, you'll like the way they run.

Aside from that, the big power N/A engines are bad azz.
Fully agree. I can't start over at this point. Too much $$$ tied up into what I already have. And I'm not scared of the Blowers, I had hardware problems, not rigging, tuning or packaging issues. Engines run great when they run. We'll get it figured out.

I was curious who was running these, because he has been around a long time but I never hear of marine guys running his stuff. I like the idea of big power without the blowers, one less thing to maintain and plumb.

If I could start over, I would do a lot of things differently......

Last edited by frickstyle; 12-12-2016 at 07:33 AM.
Old 12-12-2016, 08:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by offshorexcursion
Cool video thanks for sharing.

I'm impressed with this company and almost embarrassed for most of the "marine builders". I understand there's a million reasons but WOW very cool stuff.
Add to cart, Kevin! - 925 N/A sounds about right!
Old 12-12-2016, 09:13 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

As someone like Frickstyle can tell you who knows me personally, I am actually a very positive and happy person... I am just very used to defending myself when things went bad last year, it's fine I'm over it, just got real used to some people taking stabs at me and I am a person that stands up for myself good or bad. I don't hold grudges or keep hard feelings just seemed like a stab at me.

Originally Posted by getrdunn
Wtf dude. Chill out. It's like every time I make a comment you continue to think its always negative or some kind of a personal dig. It was just humor. Chit we all need those engines. I never mentioned or insinuated in anyway you cut corners. You must have a lot of negativity and low vibration. It's no wonder you have had issues. Think positive and be happy. Seriously you sound miserable. I among several others here have a ton of stuff going on in life and under constant pressure and problem solving but I continue to always be optimistic and stay positive. You really have to relax.
Old 12-12-2016, 10:29 AM
Registered

Received 433 Likes on 193 Posts

Tim is OK, Cheryl his wife however, gave me a pretty good knee and a few rib shots over the weekend. Don't f*** with that woman! She's got a mean right cross.
Old 12-12-2016, 12:11 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Lolololol!!

Originally Posted by frickstyle
Tim is OK, Cheryl his wife however, gave me a pretty good knee and a few rib shots over the weekend. Don't f*** with that woman! She's got a mean right cross.
Old 12-12-2016, 08:11 PM
Registered

Received 1,491 Likes on 806 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force
As someone like Frickstyle can tell you who knows me personally, I am actually a very positive and happy person... I am just very used to defending myself when things went bad last year, it's fine I'm over it, just got real used to some people taking stabs at me and I am a person that stands up for myself good or bad. I don't hold grudges or keep hard feelings just seemed like a stab at me.
Just to set the record straight my post meant nothing to do with your builds or parts used what so ever. To be honest I thought you used all good parts from what you listed (other than intakes, hah) but you fixed that.
I meant it in a way where I could have used anyone's name there. Especially endeavour32 cause he's gonna need a couple but anyway I did go back and read my original post and I could see where you could have taken it the way you did. Just two sentences that really had nothing to do with each other... Seriously.

This chit gets any worse were gonna have a north vs south all over again. We'll have boats t-boning each other and all kinds of stupid chit. Take your pizz on sail boat flags off and fly the confederate so we can see you coming. Lol.
Old 12-12-2016, 09:39 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

All good just a few bad days ... Sensitive lol
Old 12-12-2016, 11:48 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

I'm beginning to think that this entire forum cannot have "an engine thread" without it turning in to an all out Charlie Foxtrot.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.