Arneson Drive traits >

Arneson Drive traits

Notices

Arneson Drive traits

Old 01-01-2017, 04:46 PM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 352 Posts

Originally Posted by tommymonza
Actually the government is working on a Federal Mandate to outlaw all Surface drives because of their record.

Also might possibly do a Statewide sweep of owners required to turn the drives in or they will be jailed and the drives and vessel they are attached to will be forfeited to the federal government .

Many marinas have already posted No Surface Drives signs around the docks because of the overwhelming loss of property from people trying to Dock those Monsters.

Meanwhile, Rick just keeps Peddling his Instruments of Death to the Unknowing public.
surface drives lives matters
Old 01-02-2017, 10:36 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow.. I personally wouldnt go back to a bravo boat. Its amazing how many people state things, especially negative comments and curious if ever actually owned or drove one.
Old 01-02-2017, 11:12 AM
bck
Charter Member#568
Charter Member

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Can we start a class action against Arneson and get them to give us free drives as a settlement? Not that we'd ever use them or anything

Last edited by bck; 01-02-2017 at 09:37 PM.
Old 01-02-2017, 05:52 PM
Registered

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

What a load of bollocks people post on here, most Arnesons run SSM props so how the hell can they be more dangerous?
Old 01-02-2017, 06:34 PM
Rik
arneson-industries.com
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Sprague, I don't know what the problem is you seem to have but the "small Arneson camp" are actual owners and operators of boats with Arneson drives and their feedback is honest, accurate and here to read and confer. There are boaters that have commented that have both, converted their boat from a Bravo and purchased a boat with Arnesons already on it.

I told you years ago when you bough the Rocker Plates that we had a customer in TX with your exact same boat with Arnesons on it (owner converted from TRS Drives) and you stated you had no interest in the Arneson and wanted to get the most out of the boat with the Bravos which is great but maybe you've been drinking to much if the internet coolaid and not actually allow reality to sit in. The fact is the boats run better with the Arnesons and this is what everyone on this thread is saying.

Yes we use cleaver props, but you know what? So do all the Speedmaster equipped boats you see and a lot of Outboards. We do make a propeller guard to offer protection from falling into the water and landing upon the prop. That said, I'm not going to volunteer to swim into, dive onto nor walk into a Bravo prop nor any other propeller. They are designed to move a boat not to be friendly to human flesh.

The cleaver propellers take more RPM to get on plane and this is the same for any drive they are mounted on.

However, when docking boat vs boat your not going to notice a lot of difference other than the absence of the clunking and the faster reaction with the cleavers in comparison to the bravo round ear props.

There are several owners here in OSO even that will tell you these facts along with many more positive traits.

Rik
Old 01-02-2017, 07:17 PM
Registered

Received 4,286 Likes on 1,237 Posts

You guys need to stop posting bollocks on here , geez.
Old 01-02-2017, 08:17 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BenPerfected
Hard to dock, not good when swimming, custom trailer, expensive props, limited resale opportunities. Other than these short comings, they look pretty cool 😎
Wrong, not applicable, wrong, wrong and wrong.
Had to delete my earlier post as I didn't include quote.
Old 01-02-2017, 08:43 PM
Registered

Received 74 Likes on 40 Posts

https://youtu.be/TLdyqCyB6uA
Old 01-02-2017, 08:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sutphen 30
yeah,thanks,,cleaning sea strainers sucks.And I forgot about your kaamas,,you could back or dock your boat w/ absolutely no problems at all.no if you just didn't rev your boat in salem,,we may have been let go.
there you go Billy at 1:20 set of Kaama Surface Drives .. fn video is a gas lol
Old 01-02-2017, 08:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Rik
Sprague, I don't know what the problem is you seem to have but the "small Arneson camp" are actual owners and operators of boats with Arneson drives and their feedback is honest, accurate and here to read and confer. There are boaters that have commented that have both, converted their boat from a Bravo and purchased a boat with Arnesons already on it.

I told you years ago when you bough the Rocker Plates that we had a customer in TX with your exact same boat with Arnesons on it (owner converted from TRS Drives) and you stated you had no interest in the Arneson and wanted to get the most out of the boat with the Bravos which is great but maybe you've been drinking to much if the internet coolaid and not actually allow reality to sit in. The fact is the boats run better with the Arnesons and this is what everyone on this thread is saying.

Yes we use cleaver props, but you know what? So do all the Speedmaster equipped boats you see and a lot of Outboards. We do make a propeller guard to offer protection from falling into the water and landing upon the prop. That said, I'm not going to volunteer to swim into, dive onto nor walk into a Bravo prop nor any other propeller. They are designed to move a boat not to be friendly to human flesh.

The cleaver propellers take more RPM to get on plane and this is the same for any drive they are mounted on.

However, when docking boat vs boat your not going to notice a lot of difference other than the absence of the clunking and the faster reaction with the cleavers in comparison to the bravo round ear props.

There are several owners here in OSO even that will tell you these facts along with many more positive traits.

Rik
RIK check out the Outerlimits with the Cats does it look interesting

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.