Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
Who sell  repro dash aluminum panels? >

Who sell repro dash aluminum panels?

Notices

Who sell repro dash aluminum panels?

Old 07-30-2017, 05:50 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Who sell repro dash aluminum panels?

Who sell repro dash aluminum panels?I need the get some new ones for my 2000 Scarab 33 AVS Dash panels.? I am redoing the gauges and I want to get new ones as these have some corrosion.
Old 07-31-2017, 10:09 PM
Registered

Received 66 Likes on 38 Posts

If you know someone with adobe illustrator (ai), then you can snap a digital picture of your existing panels and make any changes to the pieces you desire such as change gauge placement/size, then export to dxf file that most all water jets or lasers use (this will be easy for anyone that knows ai). once you have it in a digitized format, then you can have someone machine cut some cardboard templates to test fit. The sky is the limit then; plastics, aluminum, stainless, 3m ni doc ( sp?) ,etc. pretty easy now days to achieve a factory or custom look. Good luck!
Old 08-01-2017, 07:53 AM
Registered

Received 76 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by cyrus77
Who sell repro dash aluminum panels?I need the get some new ones for my 2000 Scarab 33 AVS Dash panels.? I am redoing the gauges and I want to get new ones as these have some corrosion.
Try Marine Connection Liquidators in Ft. Pierce, FL 772-465-6460

I've seen lots of dash panels there, they may give a look see if you call and send them a picture. There's another such store on Florida's west coast, near Tampa I believe.

Keith
Old 08-01-2017, 11:24 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 947 Likes on 476 Posts

Originally Posted by Tractionless
There's another such store on Florida's west coast, near Tampa I believe.

Keith
Are you talking about Don's marine Salvage in Clearwater? That guys an A-hole....parts are priced what they are and no haggling.....some parts are damn near new prices for used crap!

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!